BREEDERS - Please "sign" in with your information

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rabbitry name Delightful Darlings Rabbitry
Breeds You CURRENTLY work with (and length of time you've been breeding them):
Holland Lops: 7 years
English Lops: 3 years
Lionheads: 6 years
Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time):We also do BEW Netherlands. Have done Standard Rex & Jersey Wooly.
Do you attend ARBA shows? We have traveled to about 12 states showing in ARBA shows.
Do you attend 4H shows? yes if there are no ARBA shows we will go to the 4H shows
Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever? Yes for Best in Show & Best of Breed. We have won BIS with English & Holland Lops.

Finally

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them? yes

Rabbitry name: Dyemond Rabbitry
Breeds You CURRENTLY work with (and length of time you've been breeding them): New Zealands (all colors)- showing for 10 years
Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time): California, Satins.. both for 10 years
Do you attend ARBA shows? yes, about 20 a year
Do you attend 4H shows? yes
Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever? yes

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them? yes, sure

Rabbitry Name: South Mountain Rabbitry
Current Breeds: Flemish Giant, since 2007
Former Breeds: Dutch, as a child
ARBA Shows: Yes!
4-H Shows: No

I don't have one of them posed in show position, but here is one of our does with some of her awards:

whoops: I'll just have to give the link to our rabbitry website; this computer does not work the way I thought:

http://www.southmountainrabbitry.com

Yes, I would be willing to help on an article on Flemish Giants. We do sandy and white varieties.

Rabbitry name:

Hidden Pines Rabbitry (2 b changed)

Polish- 1 year

Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time):
satins- 5 years

Do you attend ARBA shows? no

Do you attend 4H shows? yes- green and rock county fair

Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever?

not at the moment. my late blue broken satin doe won reserve champion @ the green county fair when i first started showing. my other satins scored blues and reds from there. Another Black satin doe received champion of her class.

Rabbitry name:Seven Dwarfs and Land O Lions

Breeds You CURRENTLY work with (and length of time you've been breeding them):Netherland Dwarfs, Holland Lops - about 5 years
Lionheads- about 2 years off and on , Velveteens - just starting

Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time): FL's 3 years

Do you attend ARBA shows?YES

Do you attend 4H shows?NO to old

Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever? I can try and dig some up

Finally

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them? sure if you'd like

Rabbitry name:F& S RAbbitry
Breeds You CURRENTLY work with (and length of time you've been breeding them):Netherland son their way so no time yet but had around 7 years previouslly with them
Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time):Holland Lops about 9 years , Mini Lops , about 6 years , Mini Rex 3 years , English Angora 1 year
Do you attend ARBA shows?Plan to start up again
Do you attend 4H shows?nope but my kids will
Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever?

Finally

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them?Sure

Rabbitry name: Little Goose Rabbitry
Breeds You CURRENTLY work with (and length of time you've been breeding them): Holland Lops (2007) and New Zealands in White (2009)
Lionheads (2007-2009)

Do you attend ARBA shows? Not yet!

Do you attend 4H shows? No.

No.

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them?
Yes.

Rabbitry name: Sweet Rose Rabbitry
Breeds you currently work with: Mini Rex and English Lops both for 1 1/2 yrs
Breeds you worked with in the past: None
Do you attend ARBA shows?: Yes

Do you attend 4-H shows?:I am too old but I would love to help 4-h'ers in the future

Do you have pictures of your rabbits in a posed position with awards or judges?: No I lost all of my pics

Rabbitry name:Velvet Village
Breeds You CURRENTLY work with (and length of time you've been breeding them): Mini Rex for a little over a year.
Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time): none
Do you attend ARBA shows? No but hope to soon
Do you attend 4H shows? Yes

Rabbitry name: JD-Rabbitry
Breeds you currently work with: Holland Lops For about 6 months
Breeds you worked with in the past: none
Do you attend ARBA shows: Yes!
Do you attend 4-h shows: NO
o you have pictures of your rabbits in a posed position with awards or judges?: Not as of yet

Rabbitry name: Thomas Trio Rabbitry
Breeds you currently work with: lionheads
Breeds you worked with in the past: none
Do you attend ARBA shows: yes I go in September to my first
Do you attend 4H shows: no too old
Do you have any pics: Not yet my buns come to me from nationals in May

Rabbitry name: Aya Sora Rabbitry

Dutch (2007-present) VLop(2008-skipped 09 with loss of pair and started with a new pair in the fall)

Mini Rex - 2005 to spring 2010

Holland Lops- 2005-2009

Do you attend ARBA shows? Yes

Do you attend 4H shows? No, too old, but still helping 4-Her's out

Not at the moment, I've only ever won one Leg on a gray dutch.

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Sure, I would try to help. I love researching if I need to.

Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them?
Sure! I've got some I'll get onto Photobucket of my dutch

P2210013-1.jpg

I know Mimzy's hind feet are a bit too far forward but she wouldn't sit properly so I did the best I could.

P2210017-1.jpg

Lindsay's still learning to sit posed by herself, but she's young yet.

P2210022.jpg

Though I know Syd Isn't posed well, he wasn't feeling up to it

P2210026.jpg

Sam's not in the best coat color, still working on the rusted fur.
P7060042.jpg

A steel doe that was sold, I have to get one of Keisha(this is Keisha's sister) Keisha doesn't have the wave in her saddle.

I can try to get more and better ones later just tell me what you want color wise in dutch, I have all but Chocolate and blacks!

Latest posts

Back