BREEDERS - Please "sign" in with your information

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I'm putting together a list of breeders - partly for my reference as I work on the breed library.

Here is the information I'd like to get from you.

Rabbitry name:
Breeds You CURRENTLY work with (and length of time you've been breeding them):
Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time):
Do you attend ARBA shows?
Do you attend 4H shows?
Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever?

Finally

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them?

Thanks so much!

Rabbitry name: Meadow View Rabbitry
Breeds You CURRENTLY work with: Just Himalayans, since Dec. 2007. We are also trying to get a pair or English spots to play with.
Breeds you've worked with in the past: Mini Lops, 1 year. Champagnes, 2 years. Flemish Giants, 8 months. Mini Satins, 2 years.
Do you attend ARBA shows? Yes.
Do you attend 4H shows? One or two a year.
Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever? Yes. I do.

Finally

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them? ABSOLUTELY! I have several winners that would love to be features. I also have a nice example of each color for my breed.:)

Rabbitry name: Nock's Rabbitry

Dwarf Hotots since 1996

Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time): Holland Lops since 1990 as well as playing around with about 14 other breeds.
Do you attend ARBA shows? Yes - show and judge
Do you attend 4H shows? Yes - show and judge
Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever?

Nock's Shen Best In Show

Shen.jpg

Nock's Branden Grand Champion

Branden.jpg

Cute Dwarf Hotot baby

DhototBaby1.jpg

http://nockrabbits.com/Shen.jpg

Rabbitry name:
Northern Breeze Rabbitry
Jersey Woolies - since June 2006
Thriantas - since September 2009

Mini Rex - 2005 to 2008
Netherland Dwarfs - 2005 to 2008

Do you attend ARBA shows? Yes

Do you attend 4H shows? Yes

Not at the moment. I never did that for some reason...but if I get any good awards soon, I will be sure to snap pictures. ;)

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them?
Yes, I can get some pictures of my Thrianta doe with 15 legs for you. lol I'll pose her nice and pretty. :)

Rabbitry name:Cinabuns stud

Netherland dwarfs - 4 years

Blue Beverens 1 year

Polish ( Brittania petites in america) 4 months

Lionheads for 2 years
Do you attend ARBA shows? we attend BRC shows

Do you attend 4H shows? dont have them over here we do have junior com shows but they are all in England

I have a couple of the nethies with their wins I do have posing pics or can get them for you

If I can help you out for my breeds I will do but the standards may be a bit different in america :)

I'll try to dig up some other breed photos for you that I have . . .

Belgian Hare

Lilac

Rabbitry name: Sunny Oaks Rabbitry

Flemish Giants: 1998- present
Mini Rex: 1999-Present
Silver Fox: 2007-Present

Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time): Dutch (5 years), Jersey Woolies (2 years), Palomino (3 years), Rex (?)

Do you attend 4H shows? Yes
Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever? Yes (most recent shown)

Cher-Best of Variety - Flemish Specialty
CherCortlandBOV2.jpg

Ice Ice Baby Best of Variety - Flemish Specialty
IceIceBabyCortlandBOV2.jpg

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed?
Certainly!

Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them? If you think they are good enough....

Rabbitry name: Tucker Creek Rabbitry (Surname TCR)

Mini Lops (Since 1/2010 this time around)
French Lops (Since 1/2010)

Goodness.. I have a HUGE list, but here are the main ones.

Rex (7 years)
Florida Whites (2 years)
Californians (4 years)
Himalayans (2 years)
Holland Lops (6 years)
Mini Lops (3 years)
New Zealands (6 years)

Do you attend ARBA shows?
Yes

Do you attend 4H shows?
I used to

Not at the moment.

Finally

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them? Sure

Rabbitry Name:: Evie's Tulips Rabbitry
Breeds You CURRENTLY work with:: Standard Rex, Mini Rex, Dutch, Jersey Woolie, LionHeads
Do you attend ARBA shows::: YES
Do you attend 4H shows:: NO

Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever:: NOPE

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them:: YES

Rabbitry name: Oak Ridge Rabbitry
Breeds You CURRENTLY work with (and length of time you've been breeding them): Holland Lops (since 2005) and Jersey Woolies (since 2009)
Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time): N/A
Do you attend 4H shows? I'm too old now! My brother and sister still show though, and I help out with the club occasionally.
Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever? Yes, but with me in them so I'd rather they not be used outside of my website. I'm sorry! If you end up needing some of either breed though, let me know. I could take new pictures.

Rabbitry name: Starlight Rabbitry

Breeds you currently work with: Dutch since 1991 and Jersey Woolies since 1995

Breeds you worked with in the past: None that I actively bred.

Do you attend ARBA shows?: Yes

Do you attend 4-H shows?: I am too old...LOL! I judge showmanship at our local one though.

Do you have pictures of your rabbits in a posed position with awards or judges?: Yes

Can you use them?: Yes

I would also be willing to help with information for your articles :) I am also an ARBA Licensed Registrar :)

Sharon

Digging up some pictures before my sister gets home:

Kueny's Sam, Chinchilla ML Doe
068.jpg

TKR's Peper, Sr Champagne Doe

007-2.jpg

Himalayan Kits, in order from left to right, two blues and three lilacs.

umyeah022.jpg

Meadow View's Capt'n Jack, with his BOB award from convention this year. Jack is a Blue Sr. Buck.

BOB005.jpg

And Another:

BOB002.jpg

OT1, Opal Sr. ML Buck

Newsitepics006-1.jpg

Our Herd Buck Marshal, 4 time BIS winner, 13 legs, 15+ BOB

showteam018-1.jpg

That's all for now, I can get a few more later

Thank you everyone - if you want to hold off on photos till I do breeds - that is fine too. Basically - what I'm looking for is rabbits that are in the posed position as close to what the standard calls for.

I will try to post a list over the next few days with the schedule I hope to follow on getting the breeds done. I will only have time to do a couple of them per week probably - I know we have a couple in a format that Pipp really likes already.

Rabbitry name: Shaded Night Rabbitry
Netherland Dwarf: 6 months. LOL
T.T; None.
Do you attend ARBA shows? yes.
Do you attend 4H shows? yes.
Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever? yes, but not uploaded.

Finally

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them? Yup. To both. =D

Rabbitry name: Blue Sky Acres Rabbitry
Breeds You CURRENTLY work with (and length of time you've been breeding them): Mini Rex; 2 years.
Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time): None really.
Do you attend 4H shows? Yes.
Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever? Not with the judge, but with their ribbons. Not pictures of all the rabbits, though.

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them? Of course. :)

Emily

Rabbitry name Peter Cottontails rabbitry
Breeds You CURRENTLY work with (and length of time you've been breeding them): Dutch and lionheads about 8 months.
Breeds you've worked with in the past (and length of time):none
Do you attend ARBA shows?Not yet but hope to soon
Do you attend 4H shows?yes
Do you have any pictures of your winners in a posed position with the judge or prize or whatever? no

Finally

Would you be willing to help me as I write up an article on your particular breed? Could I use your photos of posed rabbits (preferably show winners) if I needed them? yes

Latest posts

Back