Breeders and Cages FOR SALE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbyard39

Reaction score
Due to recent illness and I have been inhospital, I am haveing to sell some of my breeders and cages. Cages are18 X 24- 15 feet in lenght. I have feeders also that I will sell withcages or without. Pricing depends on how many you want. I am giveinggreat prices for quick sale. I live in Clarksville, Tn. 37040. Mail meat [email protected] if you areinterested. Thanks, Randy Byard

Wished I lived closer :sad:. Would you ship them??? Do you have any pics of the cages with feeders ???

:laugh:Laura, I wish you luckSweetie. I saw a bunn in the shelter here and I am trying so hard tosay no. It's so hard though.

Randy, I am sorry you have been ill. I hope you get to feelingbetter. I wold love to help but am too far. I wish you the best ofluck.:hug:

Tina

I can try to get you pic of the cages and yes Iwill ship them as soon as the temp. gets lower, the airlines hasrestrictions, It is very expencive to ship rabbits but yes I will shipthem if you want to. Check with airlines that flys Live cargo fromNashveille International Airport and you can see how expencive it is.Usually the ones I have found are around $300.00 to $400.00 Dolars,with the health cert. and everything. Check with your state on bringinglive animals from out of state and see what the laws are.

Thanks,

Randy Byard

Latest posts

Back