Breed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The photo is rather small so it's difficult tosee the rabbit's fur and color. Do you have any closerphotos? How much does your rabbit weigh?

Pam

Your rabbit looks like a Mini Rex from what Ican tell from the photos. What kind of fur does your rabbithave? (Mini Rex coats are very short and plush and Mini Rex have curlywhiskers). How much does your rabbit weigh?

Do you have any photos that are close-up and show more detail?

Pam

Cassie has very very soft fur thats prettyshort. She has curly whiskers like mentioned above, and I am uncertainof the lbs. I took her to the vet a while ago but forgot her weight.She isnt terribly big though. Thanks for all the help so far

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Couple of questions:

How old is Cassie?

What are the approximate measurements of the box she's sitting in above (her cage?)?

Cassie is about 1 year old. Her cage size is 37 inches by 24, and 30 tall. She is in my dogs old kennel with some refurnishings

In my opinion, based on what you mentioned, shesounds like she's a little bigger than my Flower...and about twice thesize of my Maisie (who is just shy of 5lbs).

Anyone have any idea about what that weight would be? I'm guessing about 9lbs?

Latest posts

Back