Breaking the toilet seat?????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why, but the toilets in PEtsmartalways reject me. They're too high, and they have trouble...swallowingor whatever. IT always clogs on me. And its public restroom so there'salways people wiating tog et in after me. I'm so embarassed. And itALWAYS happened that as soon as I got to work...I had to make adeposit. ARGH.

No matter how many courtesy flushes....the toilet like...always knew it was me. And backed up.

Yes, thats gross.

HAHAHA this thread is great!

We've broken several toilet seats in the last couple of years. Two in 2weeks, at one point. My son, as it turns out, was the culprit. He has aterrible habit of dropping the seat and lid after he's done. It alwaysends up cracking the seat. We've never had any problems with the hingesbreaking, just the seats.

As for public restrooms....yes, whoever came up with the concept of thedoors opening into the stalls should be punished. There's nothing likestraddling the toilet in order to open the door to get out of thestall. I'm convinced the designer was a man.

Heather

Latest posts

Back