Breaking the toilet seat?????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just don't make toilet seats like they usedto! Ours occasionally break as well as some in ourrental houses.

Pam

Hey, aren't you guys (gals) affraid to use wooden toilet seats in case you get a sliver some where you shouldn't?

Now wouldn't that be cute, going to the ER asking the Doctor to take the sliver

out.:laugh:

Soooska:apollo:

I think the wooden ones are coated in like,,laminated stuff. Unless its a uber cheap one. Or if its a super oldseat. I'm afraid to like, use the toilet seat now. We had a wooden onethat was cracked and I'd get pinched everytime I used it.

Then mum replaced it with one of those cooshy stuffed seats....it was soooo nice. Like a throne.

The seat upstairs is porcelain and I don't like it because it's cold.

-JAK

The only thing with those cushy seats, is if thevinyl (if that's what it's made out of) cracks. My sister'sdid this, and they took about a few months to replace it (in fact, theymight still have it, and it's been a couple years), so I HATE usingtheir bathroom! It's really uncomfortable to sit on crackedvinyl when you gotta go!

Hehe...love that this thread wound up being so popular! :D

Also, love the "Together, we can make a better toilet seat" comment...CLASSIC!! :D

The best toilet seats out there are the clear acrylic kinds where they fill it with seashells.

I have always wanted one of those toilet seats. I have a clock like that.

Hehe...I've always secretly wanted one, too, SweetPeasMommie! :)

I've never had the guts to get one, though. :)

Hey! Maybe when THIS ONE breaks, we'll get that one! :D

Yo, for serious you guys...

We've pretty much over the past week become some serious toilet seatexperts. So Tell me, i'm curious....what is your ULTIMATE toilet seat?Is it covered with buttons or gold? Is it fuzzy? What's it shaped like?

I think there should also be a standard public toilet seat hieght. Ihate it when I go to use a public restroom and my feet dangle like a 5year old. It makes things so ....difficult. And I keep wishing I couldtake a step stool or a box in with me.

They need to also make Lay -z- Bowl recliners. So I can chill.

-JAK

Hah!

I never use public toilets cos I think they are dirty. Withthe exception of going out for a 'few' drinks when I need the toiletevery 5 minutes. So I only know what they are like when I ampissed hehe. But I think they should make the cubicles biggeras when you stumble into the cubicle you bump into each wall and whenyou bend down to pick your trousers up you hit your head on the door:?lol. Also they put the box/bin thing on one side of thetoilet and it gets in the way when you sit down on the loo.Your cheecks or legtouches it and that is just dirty:?I know they have cleaners but they always seem to me to bedirty, when they probually arent.

Anyway! I want a penguin toilet seat!

P.S I always have to stand on the toilet seat to shut or open ourbathroom window, but thats not how I broke it all them times lol. I amsuprised though!

I REALLY hate how in all public restroom...thatstall door opens IN. What idiot thought that up? I always check theclearance between the door opening in and the edge of hte toilet, itsnever more than a few meager inches. How do they expect you to escape?Not all of us like to sepnd the day in a public pooper.

I hate public restrooms also. They're so dirty. And the seat is alwayscold. And The seat is too high. I require some form of footrest. But I do love when they have reading material on theback of the door.

I also REALLY hate when those automatic sensors flush the toielt thesecond you stand up and I get splashed ALL The time. How unsanitary isthat?!

I've gotten myself in a rage now.

Bunny people unite against toilets!

omg we have no life.

lol I hate them sensers that are too senstitive.

I flush the handles with my feet. Meaning I lift my leg up and flush, then I whip out the sanitizer then wash my hands.

You know what's really akward, changing in astall with an automatic toilet, in other words, ever move you make itflushes. Then coming out, I always think, everyone else mustbe thinking, what's wrong with that girl, lol.

OH WOW! an automatic toilet?! That is so awesome!

Ive only ever seen an automatic hand washer in Mc Donalds. Theres soap, then water, and then a airer after sensor :D

HEHE!! That is too funny!

I've always liked cushy seats, myself, just being sure to replace themif they ever crack (which I've never, myself, actuallyexperienced). I like how in the summer they seem somehowrefreshing to sit on, while in the winter they aren't cold like othertypes of toilet seats.

:)

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Naw, they'll jsut think you're really courteous...

Back