Breakfast of Champs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1396898422.991068.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1396898432.729165.jpg

Thank you Sarah Cuthill for your amazing printables on Fmicrofarm.com

Here is what I base my knowledge on. She's also on mothernaturenews.com

Ah! I'm so jealous. I have come up with a hybrid version that seems to work. I sprout in my kitchen, but I plant outside in .5" soil. The only problem I have with this is there is so much waste! Buns love it though.

How did you deal with the mold problems? Also, do you trim the grass for them to eat every time? I will usually leave the container on the floor and they munch away.

Ah! I'm so jealous. I have come up with a hybrid version that seems to work. I sprout in my kitchen, but I plant outside in .5" soil. The only problem I have with this is there is so much waste! Buns love it though.

How did you deal with the mold problems? Also, do you trim the grass for them to eat every time? I will usually leave the container on the floor and they munch away.

I wash the containers out once the roots have settled and made a thick mat. I just rinse out and make sure the containers aren't slimy from fermentation. I do it like every other day and it keeps it away I'd say it would be like day 4 where I start doing it. Plus like I said before I keep the seeds in the sprouting buckets till day 3 in complete darkness only rinsing them 2-3 times daily. Then end of day 3 I transfer them in the drain container and from there the fan is on low just blowing on the fodder. But make sure the fodder doesn't dry out too much. Plus I found what helped is I measure exactly 3/4 of an inch of seeds in the drainage containers.

I measure the root mat and all to .18 lbs to feed. And the rest I just cut the grass part off and put it on top. So she can have a little treat. I feed fodder every other day or every other 2 days

Latest posts

Back