Brandy wants you all to know-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xila

Reaction score
Bandy(Brandy456) IMd me on MSN just now from her phone and wanted me to let you all know her Sister-in-Law-To-Be is in labor, and to expect pictures soon. I believe she's at the hospital right now.

Hoping everything goes alright!

~Xila :purplepansy:

I got another IM from Brandy. Basically, her sister in law went with her(Brandy's) brothers to the hospital because she(the sister in law) wasn't feeling well. Anyway, she just told me that if her Sister-In-Law's water doesn't break by 6:30pm, the doctors are going to break it. I didn't think you could do that. Shows how much I know.

Just a quick update.

Yup! Just an update to say her sister in law just had the baby, And I'm happy to say all went well.
Did I mention the baby is a sweet little boy?
[align=left]Congratulations to Brandy's sister-in-law-to-be!:biggrin2:

[/align]

Ok, I'll try again to write it. *Crosses fingers*

Yes, She gave birth to a baby boy, at 7:42 and weighed in a 7 pounds exactly

She got her water broken at 7:15 and he was born a mere 27 minutes later.

He's coming out of the hospital on Christmas Eve. He was supposed to come out tomorrow but he has a small problem breathing so the'll keep him to watch him. But he isnt in intensive care.. they just want to watch him

3.jpg

5.jpg

HimandI3.jpg

HimandI4.jpg

HimandI2.jpg

Congrats! What's his name? He looks so BIG! He looks so aware already... cute! How are the new parents doing?

Very cute! Give him a kiss from all of us. Congrats to you and your family.

You see that wrinkle going down from his eye..

That confuses me because thats on my dad's side..everyone has it but my brother doesnt have the same dad as me..

Their doing ok, i think i havent called them yet today

Thanks guys.:)

What a cutie! And what a beautiful Christmas gift too...:inlove:

Congrats to Brandy's brother and girlfriend and the rest of the family! :pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht:

I'm gettin ready right now and i'm going to go to the hospital. My brother called me and is like ' Brandy were soo bored, want to come visit ' and I said sure and then he said ' Well... bring snacks ? '

Lol So i'm off to see them and get something to eat and some Timmy's.

Congrats!!!!!!! and what a great christmas present!!!!!!!

He is a cutie!!!!

Latest posts

Back