Brand New!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SassyGirl

Reaction score
Hi All,
Technically we aren't bunny owners yet. I am going this afternoon to check out a little girl at the shelter today. If all goes well she will be the latest addition to the fam!! The big thing I need to find out is if they can hold her for me. I am going on vaca next week and really don't want to move her around too much.
I owned 2 buns when I was a kid, but honestly didn't do that much with them. She will be my son's (he's 12) but I will be the primary caretaker. I'm super excited for this opportunity and hope it works out with her. She looks really cool in the video so we'll see this afternoon!!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Each shelter is unique in its policies. I'm afraid you'll just need to explain your situation and ask them. They may be willing to hold her if you pay for the bunny in full up front and ask to schedule a pick up date and time.

For preparation for your bunny, I have a page on my website that explains what to do on the day you bring bunny home. Perhaps you'd find that useful.

Hello and welcome! Rabbits are not easy pets (you may need to make sure your son keeps up on the upkeep) but they are wonderful! I can't express enough how awesome it is you guys are adopting too!

Back