Bradford show 24th and 25th January

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!!!!

I did look up train tickets on the off chance that the £7 in my bank account would cover it LOL but they're £90!:shock: :( Next year maybe we can go and visit Steve's mum the night before and then go to the show on the way back down or something...

You have to take LOTS and LOTS of pictures..... I see there will be Giant Papillons there! :shock: :D

I don't understand, why is the Bradford show being held in Harrogate?

I soooo want to go... it's only about 15 minutes on the train.... hmmmmm........

Lol Delusional it used to be held at DOncaster and was moved so it was less for us people to travel so moved to Harrogate where its been ever since :)

You should come along lots to see and do and bunny stuff to buy etc there is a new rabbit book come out and its meant to be really good and you get it something like £ cheaper than buying it after the show.

FOr me its a case of so much to do so little time

But I am getting my press passes on friday nite and Bruce and I are gonna take seperate cameras if we can so double the pictures!!

We are so going next year! David has already the map out and is planning the trip. I am excited already:biggrin2:

irishbunny wrote:
Sabine wrote:
We are so going next year! David has already the map out and is planning the trip. I am excited already:biggrin2:
Lucky!..Bring me back a rabbit as a souvenir lol!
When I go overI just pray there is a show on somewhere, So I can just see how they work.

Polly, if I was to go, which is the better day, Saturday or Sunday?

I'm not sure if it will work or not but I might (I say this loosely lol) be able to get the train up for one day.... Steve will be working so I'd have to go on my own, which I'm not too sure about...But the only day with decent train times is the Saturday- on the Sunday I'd have to come back home before I even got there lol! :p

Probably the saturday as its all day and you will get to see the rabbits being judged also all the stands will be in full swing.

the sunday is where the winning rabbits go up against each other and all the winners get their trophies etc. Which is prob more interesting if you are in the fancy, also the auction is on sunday so prob be safer not being there for that anyway:p

Latest posts

Back