Bradford show 24th and 25th January

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
SO national Rabbit week is nearly upon us and the start to that week is Bradford show held in Harrogate Yorkshire. A great weekend for public and fanciers alike you get to see loadsofrabbitsincluding rare breeds also cavvies, mice, and rats there is loads to do and see.

maybe see you there :)

Please, please, please take lots of pictures of everything, bunnies, your bunnies, the show table, random people, the ceiling, the lot.

It's way too far for me to get to, but random question anyway: Can anyone go to a rabbit show? Do you have to have bunnies entered, or be a breeder etc? I've always been interested in what goes on at a show!

And yes take LOTS of pictures! :D

mouse_chalk wrote:
It's way too far for me to get to, but random question anyway: Can anyone go to a rabbit show? Do you have to have bunnies entered, or be a breeder etc? I've always been interested in what goes on at a show!

Yes anyone can go to a rabbit show public are always welcomed :)

ANd sorry guys but for some reason they are really bad and people are not allowed to taek pictures without a press pass :(I think thats really off I have googled bradford and you cant see any pics of it maybe its because they get a couple of celebrities to come along I dont honestly know

Can we attach a wireless webcam to your head and watch everything you watch at the show? :D People MAY not notice :p

polly wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

Yes anyone can go to a rabbit show public are always welcomed :)

ANd sorry guys but for some reason they are really bad and people are not allowed to taek pictures without a press pass :(I think thats really off I have googled bradford and you cant see any pics of it maybe its because they get a couple of celebrities to come along I dont honestly know
Oh that sucks about the pictures! :(

But interesting.... I didn't know that anybody could just go along! I will have to bear that in mind for future nearer shows.... I would love to go along and see one someday!

We're actually checking out flights:biggrin2: It's a bit mad and last minute and not sure if we get accomodation that late.... But I'd so love to go!

There are always people pulling out of the hotels all the time the main one we all go to is the cairn but bruce and I are staying at the travel lodge (Hornbeam Park) if you decide u r going to go and can make it PM me andwe can swop mobile numbersand we can meet up somewhere either that or I may be around the scottish rabbit club stand which is right by victory row (thats were all the winning rabbits go)

David is going to check out the flights later and then I'll have a look at the accomodation you mentioned. I remember you mentioned the show a few months ago and I thought I'd remember....
I am going to England in a few weeks anyhow for a wedding. You'd think they'd have the decency to plan their wedding around the rabbit shows:biggrin2:
But yes, if I get something booked I'll PM you. thanks

I so wanna go!! I wish I could get the train up but I have no money..... Maybe it's a good thing lol- I don't know if I would be able to not bring back bunnies :p I would really love to go to a show someday though...

Polly, this may be a stupid question but do you have rabbits entered?

Looks like we are not going:( if i had planned a bit more in advance I could have got some great deals (probably even cheaper than train fares within Britain) As short notice as that prices are really high. I think for the next one we'll drive and stow a few bunny carriers in the boot (just in case).:)

Jen yes I do I have 2 of my chinchilla nethie bucks entered Obi wan and Yoda. Am crossign my fingers they dont go into moult before sat Lol

There is always next year guys it always the last weekend in january

Did you decide not to take any others in the end?

I'm expecting lots of texts! I mean who am I going to talk to.

lmao Trace I will txt u as much as poss (just as well i upped my bundles :plol)

I didnt take anyone else cause if they arent the cream of teh crop there isnt any point tbh I hope they do well but I know that it won't be as excited as if it was one I had bred myself lol maybe next year:)

polly wrote:
lmao Trace I will txt u as much as poss (just as well i upped my bundles :plol)

I didnt take anyone else cause if they arent the cream of teh crop there isnt any point tbh I hope they do well but I know that it won't be as excited as if it was one I had bred myself lol maybe next year:)
Polly, if you had told me you were taking Daisy I would have started walking now so I could bunny-nap her!! :p

Maybe I should start walking anyway.... All Nethies are gorgeous, who am I kidding?! :D

:run:

Look on the BRC website Paul, that lists all the shows, although or the smaller ones I'm not sure how far in advance they list them.

Latest posts

Back