Brac had her litter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not sure if im wording my posts right (no surprise there) but im actually happy for Bracon, im sure she is feeling very overwelmed at this moment in time i know i did when Crystal had her litter 2 years ago, regardless on how the babies got there accident or not doesnt really matter. I'm sure bracon is responsable and will find the best possible homes for the babies.

i agree with Flashys post this has turned into quite a negative thread which isnt really fair on bracon in the end of the dayso this will be my last post on this thread;)

Sarah8000 wrote:
After this post i'm leaving this forum and this thread but.......i cant believe the same 'mistake' was made twice.

Bracon told people after Bracon bunny supposedly lost her babies that she was having her spayed - why was she put back with the male bunny?

It just seems she lied to us about this and then went ahead and bred Bracon again (even after Bracon had a miscarriage - or whatever she had).

I'm a member of another forum in the UK and this kind of thing would not happen with members on there - we love our bunnies too much. I cant be a part of this forum anymore, there are too many 'incidents' happening like this, and personally, it disgusts me.

Goodbye.
Just in case you do decide to sneak a peak again:)I would like to put a point across as a breeder the sites you go on would probably not like a breeder on it and the sites i go on are membership only with a small part for pet owners and are more based towards breeders.

This forum takes both sides into consideration which is very unusualand the members in general respect that,This is a great thing and you will learn many things on here if you don't agree with breeding then don't come into the rabbitry part of the forum just use the other parts :)

What we have on this forum is am amazing mesh of Rabbit lovers whether they breed or don't whether they have to give up a rabbit or not, and whther they make a mistake.I know you found Jesse's humour strange but she cares majorly for all her animals.

I will admit it took me a few days before i could post on Bracons blog as i feel a bit the same as what the others said and it shouldn't of happenedBUT what is done is done and at the end of the day I know Bracon is a good bunny mum and she utilises this site to give her rabbits the best she can. It is something that could have been prevented but it wasn't. So what because this has happened should she be shunned ? banned from the site? What good would that do anyone a mistake is a mistake. It can't be taken back!

If on the other hand she get help with the babies and has experienced people to talk to is that not a good thing! rather than having a problem and panicing she can talk to breeders and get help.

We can't stop these things happening but we can help when they do. Is that not better than a site where you couldn't say anything in the first place for fear of getting flamed?

Mistakes happen no one is perfect!!

Flashy your so right, this had turned into a very crappy thread, I didnt meen to turn this into an argument, I thinkthat certain person whois leavingis very rude and this forum does not need people who are so uncensative. Thanks everyone for all the support and advice, you'll all be happy to no that Bracken gets spayed in January, so no more babys. Btw for everyone who asked... Ive got some pics on the "brac's babys" blog:)

~Bracon~ wrote:
Thanks for the comments guys, I totaly understand what you were all saying, but we we just going off what the vet told us, but I gotta enjoy this while it lasts since Warren has lost his manley parts :D

I don't know the history really but if you are truly trying to avoid kits, it seems you have taken care of it.

Those babies are precious and for whatever reason they are here - they are and we can enjoy the heck out of them! I was just thinking earlier how much I love otters and they are just as cute as can be.

Brac's photo where she's lying and resting - she just looks so exhausted but very content and I think I'd have to just kiss her all day!

We cannot judge each other on here. We can help each other, and we can stress the issues of unwanted babies, etc., but we are not the governing body of the bunny world.

Please everyone just let things go and concentrate on the positive! :hugs:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
~Bracon~ wrote:
Thanks for the comments guys, I totaly understand what you were all saying, but we we just going off what the vet told us, but I gotta enjoy this while it lasts since Warren has lost his manley parts :D

I don't know the history really but if you are truly trying to avoid kits, it seems you have taken care of it.

Those babies are precious and for whatever reason they are here - they are and we can enjoy the heck out of them! I was just thinking earlier how much I love otters and they are just as cute as can be.

Brac's photo where she's lying and resting - she just looks so exhausted but very content and I think I'd have to just kiss her all day!

We cannot judge each other on here. We can help each other, and we can stress the issues of unwanted babies, etc., but we are not the governing body of the bunny world.

Please everyone just let things go and concentrate on the positive! :hugs:
I agree

Latest posts

Back