Boyfriend broke our new camera!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexyRex

Reaction score
He dropped in on the floor when he was trying to upload pics to the computer. Now it won't read the pictures on the card....or something like that. Good news is that's it's still under warranty, we just need to send it off to be repaired.

I scoffed at him when it happened, but wanna know what I was secretly thinking??

THANK GOD IT WASN'T ME THAT DROPPED IT FIRST :biggrin2:

I'm a huge klutz and when we were in the mountains a couple of weeks ago every time I picked it up to take a picture, I was warned not to drop it...

RexyRex wrote:
THANK GOD IT WASN'T ME THAT DROPPED IT FIRST :biggrin2:

:rofl::yeahthat:that would be the first thing that i would be thinking too given that everything is normally my fault -according to kids and hubby;)

RexyRex wrote:
He dropped in on the floor ... Now it won't read the pictures on the card
Ouch that's got to hurt.Did you try using another card to see ifthe G10stillworks?I would be interested how Canon handles their warranties.

Was it your boyfriend who warned you not to drop it while you were on vacation? Haha, that's funny that it was him to drop it first, when he was pestering you about it.

That is good it's still under warranty ;) Won't cost a thing to repair. I bet he'll be more careful, hehe.

Emily

Back