Boy and girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrots

Reaction score
Hi, as some of you know i have a Dwarf bunniecalled Poppy and i was thinking of introducing her to my other rabbitFlick. I also have a rabbit called Patch but he tends to mate witheverything whereas Flick is more laid back. I am not sure though asFlick can sometimes be unpridictable, what should i do? :?

Has your girl bunny been spayed or your boy beenneutered? When I put Ebony and Fidget out in the garden together fidgetfollowed ebony around but Ebony wouldnt let him get close.
If you do deside to introduce them do it slowly.
First I would try putting them near each other so they can smell eachother. Then maybe have one running around outside the others hutch sothey can see each other and get used to each other. Then after a whileif you are quite confident you can let them out together. But make sureyou supervise so if anything goes wrong you can step in. Dont bediscouraged if something goes wrong the first time though. When i firstput my bunnies together ebony attacked fidget then the time after, sheignored himm.

Hope this helps.
Luv 4rm lauren

Latest posts

Back