Bottom of her feet...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheenisowner

Reaction score
Not sure...but her heels have little pink dots..I checked if they were red or bloody and they're not...when I touch them she doesn't flinch and she still hops like a mad bunny all the time lol should I just keep an eye on it? or should I keep bunny socks on her. I have a huge shag rug in my room and the rest is carpeted but her cage is covered with either towels or a fleece blanket...any thing else I can do to possibly make the pink spots go away?

She is an all white rabbit so maybe it is supposed to show?:?

Some bunnies don't have a whole lot of fur on their feet. My Kreacher had a spot like that. I just observed and he's fine. It never got sore or bled.

It's probably just a normal spot, but just watch it. You have places that are soft in her crate, and she has carpet to run on. So you have your bases covered.

Just observe, it's probably nothing.

K:)

My mini rex has always had the bald spots on his hocks, but they got sore a couple months ago. He runs on carpet a lot, so now I make him wear socks if he's running around the house. His room has blankets down so it's softer. This has kept his tooties in tip top shape.
002-4.jpg

006-4.jpg

004-5.jpg

I think I know what you are speaking of. They are on both heels right? Harvey has them and I asked the vet about them. She told me most bunnies have those spots and just to keep an eye on them. But it is normal.

I also freaked when I first saw them haha. But Harvey's feet are in great shape.

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
You should post a pic if possible. Speaking of pics....Poor Gary having his "socks on hocks" issue blasted all over the internet for all to see. Can bunnies blush?
Gary is happy if his suffering helps other bunnies feel better. He really is getting used to the socks and he doesn't foot flickie me so much any more. He would still prefer to run around bare foot, but this prevents the spots from getting all red and sore again. I try to tell him that the socks are sexy to other buns hehehehee

Latest posts

Back