bored rabbits cus of wet weather

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becci

Reaction score
hi

well its been raining the past few weeks and my rabbits are gettingreally bored in their hutch. they really want to go in their run butthe grass is wet so they cant. i take them inside to play but they tryto get outside to go in the run. so then i took them for a walk roundthe garden but its not long enough and get bored again

so please can someone give some suggestions to keep them happy and occupied on horrible wet days.

thank you

becci

How about making a cover for their run? Minehave a large clear pasticy sheet thing which I lay over the roof of therun and hold it down with bricks, it's been pouring all morningbutthe buns arestill in their run, happy and dry!;)

yes thats i good idea for the run and yes mytend to come in the kitchen but they sit their and proberly rather beoutside in the run:disgust:thanks for the ideas

becca xxx

Do you have any toys for them to play with,inside and outside? There's a *lot* of information here on toys andother things to keep your bunnies occupied and happy - check the top ofthis forum for "Bunny 101" and you should be able to find some answers.

here's a direct link to Bunny 101: http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=16222&forum_id=1

Latest posts

Back