Books on Rabbits---need recommendations

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacnw

Reaction score
I have received a large paper booklet, many many pages long, covering all sorts of things rabbit.

Do you have any recommendations of rabbit books that might be a good resource? I found a few online but not sure which one is a good one. I know there is lots of info. online but I'm thinking what if I have a question and my internet goes down? That's happened before.

Thanks!

I would recommend House Rabbit Handbook by Marinell Harriman and A House Rabbit Primer by Lucile C. Moore. I have read both of these, and they were available at my local library, so you might check yours. I think these are great books if you are just keeping a rabbit as a pet. If you are looking to breed or show rabbits there are probably other books more geared towards that, but I am not familiar with those. I do not personally own any rabbit books, but can get these two from my library when I want them. I think it is good to read through a book or two when you are new to rabbits, but you might not need to refer back to them very often, or at least I have not. Hope that helped :)

Thanks! I will check out my local library...great idea!

Latest posts

Back