BooBerry - it wasn't your time

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone for the kind words andthoughts. I must admit - it is hard to stop crying as she was so closeto becoming my heart bunny.

I realize that since Ginger passed - there is now part of me seekinganother - not to replace her - but to fill the void with their ownpersonality.

It isn't that I don't love Miss Bea and Tiny and all the others. It isthat they don't feel about me the way that Ginger did - and thatBooBerry was starting to feel.

My heart aches for another heart bunny to cuddle with...but part of meis scared. I had just started to feel that way about BooBerry and nowshe's gone. Do I dare risk losing another?

Peg

You will Peg you just need time to grieve, istill haven't got over Dido going he was my heart bunny and that was inDecember i do have another 2 of my breeding buns that i have a morespecial relationship with than perhaps the others though i love themall i have just spent 3 weeks to get Alfie back eating after he got thepenicillan i think i would be pretty devastated if he had went and mypoor nibbler who looks like a bunny again instead of a scab with ears!!There always seem to be some that catch our attention.

Don't worry it will happen again i think the bunnies choose us as theirheart humans and we think its us!! I know how hard it was forme cause i felt guilty to Dido to take another bunny close to my heart,am still finding it a bit hard now but we will both get there.

I'm sorry Peg. :(

I was just thinking of the story, 'Charlotte'sWeb'. It was sad when Charlotte was toleave, but all the little spiders that came aroundto continue her legacy.

Binkie free BooBerry. :pink iris:

Oh Peg...that's awful...:(

I never check the Rainbow Bridge...because I don't like being remindedof how fragile a bun's life can be...so I didn't see this right away.

I'm so sorry...I wish I could give you long hugs, and cry withyou. That's so horrible...and so soon after another bunnylost...:(

You have our love and prayers,

Rosie*

:tears2::sad::bigtears:

Dear BooBerry,

I've been missing you so bad. I look for you around the house sometimesand then I remember that mama said you went to be with GingerSpice.

I've not been eating very well 'cause I don't feel like eating alone.The other girls are all back in the rabbitry and no one wants to bewith me like you did. Miss Bea grooms me sometimes but I've caught hercrying when she didn't know I was watching her. She said she wishesthat she hadn't been so mean sometimes when you wanted to flirt withthe boys. In fact, she even let UB jump the gate and flirt with someboys yesterday....you remember UB..."Ugly Bunny" - right? Your halfsister? Well, Miss Bea let her flirt with the boys and didn't get upset.

Mama found a picture of us and it reminded me how much I loved you evenas a kit. Remember how you used to nap beside me and climb all over me?I couldn't even get a break to eat supper alone!

Well - here's a photo of us....at the time I got frustrated with you - but I'd give anything to have you back again.

I'll cross the bridge someday and be with you again. Till then - will you groom Ginger for me and be nice to her?

Tiny
The BunFather

Please give that sweet bun a hug from me Peg. I read that post at work and teared up.

I'm so sorry Tiny. I hope you find a bit of comfortsoon. In the meantime, here is a hug from me and Angel, shelost a bun last year, though they weren't bonded, she knew somethingwas wrong and he looked alot like you Tiny, just a tad smaller :hug2:.

Latest posts

Back