Bonsai's Bunny Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon Bunny

Reaction score
We got Bonsai abouta week ago from asmall pet store called All Pet. (PLUG: In Nashville TN. It's a reallygood place.) He's a mini rex and (as far as we know) a boy. He was soldto us at about nine weeks of age. (I'm not sure if that's the averagebunny selling age or not, I think it might be a bit young.) He's notneutered yet, but that's going to change next month.

Anyways, enough rambling, here's what you've really come for...

[align=center]
Bunny1.jpg
[/align]
Look at him almost desperately cleaning himself. X3

[align=center]
Bunny2.jpg
[/align]
This is my favorite picture if only because I actually managed to catch him mid-jump.

[align=center]
Bunny4.jpg
[/align]
Bonsai feels he is in need of some Practical Magic.

[align=center]
Bunny7.jpg
[/align]
BUSTED. Bonsai caught chewing wires behind the desk.

[align=center]
Bunny5.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]So I try to encourage him to chew on something a littlemore bunny friendly... Of course all this bunny safe crinky colorfulpaperearns is a breif sniff before he moves on. [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=left]Bonsai "moving on" (Actually, I just wanted to show his back spots. :p )[/align]
[align=center]
Bunny9.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]Ahh, finally some rest. For us humans. :p [/align]
[align=left]Comments welcome! (Exspecially since we just bought ourdigital camera today and these are the first pictures we took.) [/align]
[align=left][/align]

Very cute! The caption on the third pic made melaugh, because I read the book title before the caption.:DNine weeks is pretty normal to be sold, I think. His backspots remind me of my bunny Apollo's..except hers are darker. similardesign, though!:)

63b4d201.jpg

LOL, I'm glad that made you laugh, I was wondering if anybody would notice that.

Apollo is such a pretty girl! :shock:Is she a mini rex to?

What a cutie! And I loooove the name!

Moon, it might be interesting to post some photos in the Rabbitry andask about Bonzai's breed. He's not a mini rex (although hecould be a mini rex mix), and his fur looks really fluffy for a normalshort-haired rabbit but not long enough to be long-haired.

Aw, I'm almost dissapointed that he's not a minirex. It would've been cool to have had someone pure bred, lol. Oh wellsthough, I adore every inch ofhim anyway and it's not like wewere going to breed him.

Moon Bunny wrote:
LOL, I'm glad that made you laugh, I was wondering ifanybody would notice that.
Apollo is such a pretty girl!:shock:Is she a mini rex too?
Thanks.:DApollo is a mixed bunny- but her dad is a mini rex! Hermom's a mini lop.

[align=left]Piccies of traced Bonsai. [/align]
[align=center]
Bunny12.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
Bunny11.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
Bunny13.jpg
[/align]

kellyjade wrote:
Thanks. :DApollo is a mixed bunny- but her dad isa mini rex! Her mom's a mini lop.

You know, that's what people on this forum were saying Bonsai is. (Inthe rabbitry section.) How many bunnies do you have btw? Do you have abunny blog on here? I'd really like to see more pictures. :)

Now that you've got the rabbit on it's back good do stuff with it.

Pretend it's dead and call on people to freak them out. Orlike me, take a knife and fork and pretend like you're eating yourrabbit. Then your mom screams. Then I laugh.

:devil

Moon Bunny wrote:
kellyjade wrote:
Thanks.:DApollo is a mixed bunny- but her dad is a mini rex! Hermom's a mini lop.

You know, that's what people on this forum were saying Bonsai is. (Inthe rabbitry section.) How many bunnies do you have btw? Do you have abunny blog on here? I'd really like to see more pictures. :)
We have 4 altogether, Apollo and Sophie live together, and my mom'sbunnies Kahlua and Rex live together. Here's the link totheirblog-http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=13887&forum_id=6:)

Smelly wrote:
Now that you've got the rabbit on it's back good do stuff with it.

Pretend it's dead and call on people to freak them out. Orlike me, take a knife and fork and pretend like you're eating yourrabbit. Then your mom screams. Then I laugh.

:devil
LOL! Oh dear. I need to do that next time we have guests over! Infact... We're visiting my girlfriends family this weekend, I should trythat one out on her mom. Lmao.

jordiwes wrote:
Ears!!

AndI love that ferret pic!

What a cute boy Bonsai is!!
&

Haley wrote:
I agree, he is quite the little charmer!:inlove:

I just love those ears! Give him kisses from me.:kiss:

-Haley

Thanks guys! *G* I'll be sure to pass it on to Bonsai. ;)I'm sure he'll love the attention, he's such a little ham!

Sorry for not posting in so long. I've beenbusy, busy, busy! Anyway, here're some more pictures of Bonsai, (whowe've finally figured out is a girl,) and her new boyfriend.

Merry Christmas says she. :p

BonsaiStand.jpg

Bonsai and her tiny boyfriend in their new cage.

Cage.jpg

I KLEEN YOU!

Mine.jpg

And lastly, a tranced out boy bunny. :bunnydance:

TofuTrance.jpg

Latest posts

Back