Bonds that change

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a real quick update...

My girls are doing fine together!! I think they decided to work it out between themselves. I noticed they are starting to spend more time together hanging-out, which is good. I was starting to feel bad for Zappa not having Patrick to cuddle with, but Callie is starting to get with the program on that issue. :D

Zappa is still top-bun!! I fostered a little black/white Dutchie boy to date with Ellie, but decided to date him with Zappa and Callie also. There was no chemistry with Ellie (ie. he wasn't a groomer), and, at first he accepted Zappa's status, but changed his mind on that. Zappa didn't like the the fact that he wouldn't let her get her head under his, and let him know of her disapproval right quick! ;)End of dates...!! Anyhow, the dates only proved to me that Zappa is still top-bun, and any boy-bun brought in for a potential trio must meet with her approval first. Callie, on the other hand, thought he was cool and deserved another look-see. Some girls....:rollseyes

On another positive note, Callie is now starting to 'talk' to me. The thing where the bunny actually comes to their parent for attention... Callie is starting to do that. She is actually trying to make the attempt to ask me for pets and loves, whereas before she seemed a bit aloof. I think Zappa is teaching her everything that Patrick and Luna taught her! I think it's amazing! So, I guess Callie and I are good, and I won't ship her to anyone on the forum like I thought I would be able to. :p

jujub793 wrote:
sounds like things are working out for you :nod
I hope so... I have noticed that Zappa actually seems a bit more relaxed than usual. She is doing more dead-bunny-flops than before. So maybe she is good with her relationship with Callie, and being ruler of her domain.

Latest posts

Back