Bonding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitLover94

Reaction score
What treats could I use to get my rabbits to like me more. What would they enjoy nibbling while I sit with them?

Also, how do I know whentwo rabbits are fully bonded and can live in the same cage? What behaviors are aggressive and what is just playing? Thank you for any help!

Give them little bits of apple, that worked for me! A nibble of apple in exchange for a few pats, then repeat until the apple square is gone, do this 3 times a week (as they cant have too many treats) and with time they'll grow closer to you!

Patience is the key, let them run around you dont forcefully try to pet them, after a week or two they'll get more and more curious and now my bunny jumps from the ground to my bed to give me bunny kisses.

Cant help you too much with bonding as only one of my bunnies is spayed, have to get the buck neutered next month when he turns 5 months, after that i'll bond them and can help you then!

Thank you northernautumn for those fantastic links! Black Velvet and Tulip are now living in the same cage and grooming each other while snuggling up! Also, whenever I sit down, Tulip, a very quick learner, throws herself onto my lap and digs in my pockets for those cookies you gave me funnybunnymummy! Thank you all for your help. Tomorrow, I'll post some pictures of them in their cage.

Latest posts

Back