bonding sucess!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerchick

Reaction score
so i'm pleased to announced the court ship of Hank and Sophie:

005.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

just started them living together in the same cage out of those nic cubes, its 6x2x2 (put two 3x2x2 cages together with a doorway so they get their own privacy if they want it) they love each other, the humping stopped and they just lay cuddling each other all day and following each other, its so cute :D

i would like to bond Wanda to Hank and Sophie but i don't know how well that will work...

Aww....sweet are they!!! I've know people that have successfuly bonded trios. Myself, I don't think I ever try it. I've known others where it has broken up the original pair.

Aww, how cute! :D
I know how a successful bonding feels.. it's a great feeling!
I've actually started letting my bonded pair interact with my single Flemish- speaking of your trio-curiosity.

All my three are doing completely fine and get along real well (surprisingly) and Solara and Sabriel's bond have not come even close to breaking.

(It's funny- because I was SO nervous to bond Solara and Sabriel, and thought that a TRIO bond would be nearly impossible if I ever decided to to it.. XD - though I probably won't bond my three- just let em hang out :) )

I actually put the two smaller ones in the Flemish's pen- I didn't introduce them in neutral territory cause Silas is sooo friendly, and they had been interacting through the pen nicely.. of course I was prepared to lift Sabriel out if I needed to :p

Though I do not recommend doing that! XD
My Flemie is a very loving rabbit who loves seriously- every person, animal, etc!

I say go for it if your buns seem to like other buns (Silas was always interested in the other two, and groomed them. Solara is indifferent. Sabriel acts all dominant, but would cuddle through the pen XD), but avoid it if they seem a bit wary!

Good luck on your decision :)

:faint:No warning of cute bunny-butt pics?!!!! What is this forum coming to...??;)

Congrats on the bond! Your bunners look so happy together!! They are one handsome couple. :biggrin2:

what a beautiful thing to see. I'm filled up happy, looking at these pics! I want this for my two buns eventually too.

Back