Bonding SUCCESS!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernAutumn

Autumn - Administrator
Reaction score
GUESS WHAT!!!!

I have bonded Stuart and Evie (I hope !!!!)
They have been out at the same time for the last week, and have spent a lot of time inspecting eachother's pens. Last night, Evie went and frolicked in Stu's pen. He decided to hop in.
I decided to shut the door and see what happened...

Nothing.
Nothing at all.

Watched them explore the newly cleaned carpeted floor for a while and gave them both a carrot. I figured that if bunny fur would fly, they would be fighting over the carrots.

Nothing.

Watched for a bit longer, then had to accomplish something else... Came back into the room, and caught...

STUART GROOMING EVIE!!!:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::party::woohoo

He had never touched her, apart from jumping on/over her in mid binkie. She's been submitting for grooming, and he's ignored her every time.

Much bawling of tears and boo-hoos ensued on my part (happy crying, y'know)
They spent all of last night together, and today. When Evie was eating, Stuart sat beside her, facing the opposite direction.

Hopefully, this isn't a bunny one night stand:yahoo:

Yeah good for you and good for the bunniestoo! I am so happy for everyone! Can you post some pictures? I would love to see them. I cannot resist pictures of two bonded bunnies!

Shannon

Congratulations on "New Bunnie Love".

I agree with Shannon we need pictures.

Susan
hase310.gif

Yay!! Congratulations!! Its so nice to see bunnies groom each other :) and yes, we really do need pictures now :p

Awww! Those pics are so cute, thanks for sharing them! They look very happy together :D There's nothing cuter than seeing 2 or more bunnies cuddled up together....

Congratulations!

On a completely unrelated note, I've just noticed that this will be my 3000th post!! :shock: :biggrin2:

Wasn't trying to make you girls jealous. I'm not the bunny-whisperer by any stretch of the imagination:D. Def'n lucked out tho! "They is so snugglies together!!!"

Congrats on your 3000th post, Jen!

WooHoo! I am just seeing this and I am soooo happy :)

At first I thought Slaty was going to be the lucky bun, but it looks like Stuart had other ideas . They look so good together - congrats to all of you.

Hmmm, now about Slaty - methinks he may need a girlfriend :p;)

Jan

Awww congrats!
It's so rewarding when they finally bond. You can just see how much they love eachother, and how your hard work payed off ;).

Good job, and your buns are soso cute :hearts:

Congrats! I am in the middle (hopefully nearing the end) of bonding my two bunnies. Bob is all into grooming Nubbles and she's letting him now, and once in awhile she'll groom him back. Mostly I think she's just tolerating him and his goofy ways, but she's comin around..I can just feel it!

And I just have to say, that cage is AWESOME!! How did you do that? I'd really like to know, that would be perfect for my two furry children! Feel free to PM me about it!

Back