Bonding my babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a total of 8 bunnies 1 female and 7 male. I have been able to get 4 of them fixed and I am hoping to get the other 4 fixed in the next couple of weeks. My female is free roaming and the others are all in x pens they have their own room. I was wondering if anyone here has been able to bond more than 3 or 4 rabbits. I would love to be able to have all 8 of them free roam

If you had 1 male and 7 females, I'd say there is a small chance that they could group bond. With 7 males, they would each have to be incredibly docile and submissive for that to work. A female's presence (spayed or not) tends to bring out the worst in males - each often feeling the need to be top bun with rights to the female.

There is an article about bonding that includes groups and trios. Just scroll down a-ways to get to the appropriate title. (Past "Possible Combinations" and past "Factors that can Trigger Fighting.")
http://www.cottontails-rescue.org.uk/information/bonding-bunnies/

Latest posts

Back