bonding going well!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Since I last posted my bunnies: cinabun andflopsy did not get along, cinabun my gurl bunny would constantly mountflopsy !! well things have changed flopsy started to mount my girl andthey just all of a sudden calmed right down grooming each other andthey lay together!!!! I couldn't believe it they were even playingtogether!!!!!! SUCCESS:D;)!!!!!!!!

How did you do that?

Can you describe in detail what you did?

I reached an impasse right now. Manny Jr. keeps trying to mount Cleowhen Cleo just wants to be a friend with her. Manny Jr. keeps chasingCleo. When I take both to car, Manny looks so scared that I don't wantto do that.

BTW, congratulation!

Well everyday I took them both out in a neutralarea of my house for about an hour then longer everyday!! I gave themeach a treat last night and it seemed to help because they calmed downand ate together after that it was smooth sailing!! Its my first timebonding bunnies and Im surprised how well things are going because imnot really experienced! what i did do was physically lift cinabun offof flopsy everytime cinabun would mount and I didn't give up I keptdoing it and also said NO!!! I acted like the alphabun~!!!:p:DLOL

I hope they're fixed, Luna21!!

-Carolyn

They aren't fixed yet!! So i might have somebabies on the way!!!!!:pIm ready for them anyway I've goteverything I need ;)and I've got lots of extra space for theprecious little fur balls!! I will palpate mygirl in a fewweeks to see, I will post updates!!

Latest posts

Back