Bonding day 1

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buck rogers

Reaction score
Today we did our first bonding session with Ella and Murphy. We went for a half hour and I think it went great, lots of cuddling and bunny flops! Our only concern was that at times when Murphy was running around Ella would nip at him but then put her head down under him. I think she is just trying to get his attention cause she wants some grooming, but I would like to know what others think.

Here's a pic.
2007_0703021.jpg

p.s. We just posted a whole bunch more in Ella and Murphy's blog.

Ok so I was also just wondering...both buns flopped a few times during their session and ever since they've been flopping through the cage and cuddling into each other like crazy!!!!(Murphy's in the cage and Ella is out) They usually do it alot but today its been just ridiculously funny how often they're flopping. That's a really good sign right?

Yay! sounds very good! Should be an easy pair to bond from the sounds of it :). I'm new at bonding, but grooming, cuddling and flopping are all really good signs! It's very common and not a problem for some nipping and little fights. The nip was probably just to try to get his attention :D.

Sounds great!

Latest posts

Back