Bonded pair in Green Bay, WI

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamsterdance

Reaction score
My brother has two rabbits he needs to rehome in Green Bay, WI. Oscar is a 5 year old neutered Netherland Dwarf, Chloe is a 1 year old intact female lionhead. He's moving to California and I wish I could keep them but I already have my two and my parents won't let me keep them. They are both healthy, sweet little kiddos. Please respond if you're interested or if you have questions! The photo of the lionhead looks just like Chloe, however it is off google as I don't have a real picture for her... But it could be her TWIN. Just want them to go to a safe, bunny savvy home! They currently have their own room. View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1428954299.932045.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1428954323.208309.jpg

These two are still looking for a forever home before he leaves so if there's anyone you know of in the state, we are willing to travel to get them into a happy home! Thanks for looking :p

Same here--I just sat up two hutches as we were supposed to be getting two from Calif, but at the last minute they found homes for both, so now we are out the cost of supplies and hutches.

Latest posts

Back