Boathouse Bunny Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score

Today is the 9th here in Oz , so that means tomorrow is the Bunny Party!!

Hope all of you who are going have a GREAT time, some piccies of thepartying bunnies would be nice;););) Ohhhh and ok if some of you humanswould like to pop your heads on here too that'd be ok as well I guess.

I wish I could be there, but it's a sure looong way to go LOL

Anyway have a Magic time and anyone who drinks either cointreau orvodka and orange please have one for me, or even a lemonade will dotoo!! (but lemonade has to have ice!)

Have a great time you guys!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I also wanted to say I hope everyone has a great time.. I am thinking of all of you.. Have some fun for me too!!!!

Cristy

I will be thinking of all the Boathouse Bunny Partiers this weekend. Have a blast, y'all! :)

Benji and I wouldlike to wish everyone a fantastic day on the 9th !! Will bethinking of you all -

15103916626f8e07d46be33c97a4e5500c8663cd21f21c1750019335.jpg

Have tons of fun!!! I'm so jealous, Icompletely wish I could be there, but would have been just 1 trip 2many in the next couple of months.

:groupparty: Jen

Ha ! If I popped mayface upon your computers theyALL would similtaniously crashlmao , poor computers wouldntknow how to handle theugly LOL. But I will havesome fun for all , sorry of thenonalchoholic type tho thisdingy old lady doesnt drink .

samandshawn wrote:
Oh I'm so jealous
That makes the two of us. I wish that my family & I could makeit there..although so far away. Hope you all that are attending willhave a blast :D Take pictures? I would love to seem them!

Katy

Yea! Me and Bunny wish we couldgo! We're a bit jealous, too :p! Just like everyoneelse, havea fun and safe time, and again, don't forget thepictures!!!

love, kat and bunny

Tiny is upset that we aren't going....he really believes that the BUNFATHER SHOULD be there.

I told him that we will be there in spirit though...

Besides...what would his 'twits do without him??? He's too invaluable to us to leave right now!

Peg

P.S. Everyone have lots of fun and stay safe in your travelling!

TinysMom wrote:
Tiny is upset that we aren't going....he really believesthat the BUNFATHER SHOULD be there.

I told him that we will be there in spirit though...

Besides...what would his 'twits do without him??? He's tooinvaluable to us to leave right now!

Peg

P.S. Everyone have lots of fun and stay safe in your travelling!
LMAO!!! :laugh:that was :clap:

Everybody have fun tomorrow! Bring lots of pictures back! I just gotback from a two-day trip to chicago w/ our church youth group, we gotback a little after midnight....and today i'm leaving at fivea.m.for a 14+ hour ride to minnesota for a fishing trip w/ mydad and grandparents......all that road time while you lucky dogs getto have fun partying w/ ur buns :p

Ellie

Wish I could be there with you all, but there's always next year!

Hope you have an absolutely fantabulous time.

:groupparty:

I'll be thinking of you as I sit through this wedding today :p

Back