Boathouse Bunny Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're here and everyone else is at theParty. Hope everyone is having fun. Theres ahurricane over here, getting hit by rain bands but those are noproblem. Hope its sunny and cloud free up there.

-Ashley & Flopsy

Back with a report on the Boat house party !

An awsome time was had by all ,I so hated to leae so early ,but the sister had to get back ,

It was cloudy when we arrivedat noon , as soon as Everyonestarted arriving the clouds got shovedaside and beautiful skiesopened up , It got instanly warm ,Cassi took this picture as soonas the Sky started to open up .

IM000472.jpg

This is the Cake ourIllustrious Leader Daniele brought ,It is an awsome looking piceof confection , The big blackand white Rabbit is Buckin bunny form , allthe Rabbit figures are made of aFondant type Icing ,amazing skills Danielehas ,

IM000485.jpg

I am sorry theseare the only ones I canshare right now with out gettingpermission from all who are inthe photos , Im sure othershave some awsome photosthey wil share whenEveryone gets back.

Latest posts

Back