Boarding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyrabbit12345

Reaction score
Is there a site that list rabbit boarding facilities ? Not planning on going on vacation soon but would like to have a place lined up. We live in the treasure coast of Florida Port Saint Lucie to be exact

Our son comes over and sits for us--I'm his landlord too so I have a little sway. We also sit for other members in our area from time to time--more peace of mind when you know your sitter is rabbit savvy and your baby is not at a vet with a variety of animals.

Ideally, you would want to have a trusted friend or relative come to care for your rabbit at your home. Moving buns to a new location can be quite stressful for them. So keeping them at home would be the best way to go.

I agree too that if you take your rabbit somewhere, be careful about what other types of pets they watch that might cause added stress.

I have had the occasion where we had no one who could come to care for our rabbits. We opted to bring them with us on our vacation rather than board them. We stayed at a pet-friendly hotel, set up an exercise pen for them. We were gone most of the day but of course were back in the evenings to be with them. This worked since we weren't travelling about, but were staying in the one hotel for the duration.

Latest posts

Back