BlueGiants?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I was just thinking about your rabbits. How have they been since the illness and have you heard anything else from the Scientists?

Also, Mini rex or Flemmie babies this week???

Flemish this week... I hope. I'm afraid to get my hopes up too high.

Mini Rex next week...

No, I got back all the reports from Cornell and the A&M comments. Didn't find out anything that my vet and I hadn't already discussed... The ones that died right away (within the first 3 days) died of fright. The rest died from organ damage/erosion resulting from hormones produced from the fright. I've been PMing Randy. He agreed. It wasn't an illness or anything contagious.

Had my water tested too.Nothing there.

Just wanted to mention, I got afew new bunnies (from Roger-RalsRabbitry). He was so kind- he sent me2 does and 3 young bucks to help replace my babies about a week after the attack. One of the does (Wendy) was bred and she delivered fine. (3 beautiful babies.) None of his got sick or came down with anything... I did keep them seperate for 3 weeks, but still... if there was something that contagious I think I would have seen some transmission.

Well, I'm glad it's over. I just hope you never have another dog get in there! :X

"crossing fingers and toes for healthy babies!!!"

Latest posts

Back