Blue eyed white babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flashy wrote:
Polly, you know your organisation last night? It's broken all your picture links. I haven't yet looked at your blog but they may all have gone too :(
the pics at the top of the page are still there....:huh.....

LadyBug wrote:
Flashy wrote:
Polly, you know your organisation last night? It's broken all your picture links. I haven't yet looked at your blog but they may all have gone too :(
the pics at the top of the page are still there....:huh.....
But Polly edited them back in after (it says the post was edited the 23rd November, and that was what she edited because the pics were not there before).

Thansk Trace I did sort them to fix it I hadn't thought about that.

Anyhoo the little one has grown though no where near the size of his brother! WHo at 3 weeks has had to have his ring put on in case it wouldn't fit in another week!!

the mum and big one (nicknamed Titch for a laugh) are very protective over the little one and in return the little one does much grooming as you can see :p

DSC02676.jpg

DSC02674.jpg

DSC02672.jpg

DSC02666.jpg

It is very hard to get pics showing the size difference!!

It's very, very cute, they both are :D Is the little one typey? Do you think Tith will grow up to be too big to show? Or will he settle down?

Titch should be fine for show neither Daisy moo or Hercules are huge or heavy so hopefully if he holds his type for another week (4 weeks) then he should come back into that shape when older! Nethies are like fine wone the older they are the tastier they look :pand the little one stands a chance though may take a long time to get to show weight I will have a better idea once its weaned!!

meanwhile I am over the moon with Phantom as she is soo tidy looking and will be 6 weeks on friday lovely type! :biggrin2:

Cool :D

*wonders when we get to see more Phantom pics*

She's not showable is she, so will she be used to breed with Mr Dopey?

You are right Trace mismarks are not showable but she will be bred with Mr Dopey once old enough :D

here she is for anyone who wants a look the rest are in my blog Trace :)

DSC02425.jpg

polly wrote:
You are right Trace mismarks are not showable but she will be bred with Mr Dopey once old enough :D

here she is for anyone who wants a look the rest are in my blog Trace :)

DSC02425.jpg

*GASP!* Oh my how precious! I just have this thing for mismarked bunnies, vienna marked, etc....that little baby is just SOOO gorgeous! :) :inlove:

My mini rex buck, Ray, was the runt of his litter. He's still tiny now and he's 9 months old!!!

Polly - you always make me almost want another Netherland dwarf....or half a dozen more. I don't know you how do it - because my first couple of years with Tio and Kyo were not all that fun.

Of course - now that Tio has mellowed out - I love having him out to play. If he and Audrey didn't fight - I'd let him live out of his cage w/ the office girls (since he's neutered).

Your babies are gorgeous - simply gorgeous....I love them.

Peg ya know you have just been unlucky ;)nethies are a strange breed but I would say they really need a lot of time mind you I find them a lot more settled than my lionheads ( by the way I am now teh proud grandma of 2 new LH litters we have all sable and smoke!! 1 dark sbale, 4 or 5 smoke martens and 2 or 3 medium sable martens!)

Karlee, thanks so much for signing my guest book ;)they are both doing really well. the little one seems to be a girl and we have named her Belle the big one is a buck and at the moment he is going by Mr Dopey as he is related to Tracy's BEW pair pogo and polo!

here are some new pics :Dthey are 4 weeks now and if Cathy is looking ear length is around 1/4 of an inch on teh big one and even smaller on Belle :p

DSC02731.jpg

DSC02730.jpg

DSC02728.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

What did Cathy measure the blue babies' ears at? like 7" LOL! That's bigger than their body length isn't it?

Oooohh, teensy wittle beebe nethers! I have only ever had one, but I miss him a lot. Those tiny little ears are sooo cute. And you have BEWs!! Why did you have to live in the UK? You are to far away for me to bunny nap one! *sighs sadly* ;)

Back