*Blows off dust*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, to clarify, the writing blog isn't really related to the book I'm writing. It's more just to keep practicing my writing so it doesn't get "stale" as I inevitably go through periods of writer's block working on the book. lol. And I should mention for anyone who reads it... there is a fair ammount of mature content. Some of it is cute and playful and fun, but a lot of it... isn't. So if you don't like writing on some pretty serious and dark topics, maybe avoid it. heh.

RandomWiktor wrote:
Oh, to clarify, the writing blog isn't really related to the book I'm writing. It's more just to keep practicing my writing so it doesn't get "stale" as I inevitably go through periods of writer's block working on the book. lol. And I should mention for anyone who reads it... there is a fair ammount of mature content. Some of it is cute and playful and fun, but a lot of it... isn't. So if you don't like writing on some pretty serious and dark topics, maybe avoid it. heh.
Ah ok. (I enjoy dark serious topics, so Im in:p)

Everyones photography pictures are amazingg!!
I like doing some photography too..But my real talent is Archery, shooting in competitions..My other talent is graffiti(only on paper, never on buildings)..
Heres some photos;
DSC_2683.jpg

DSC_2911.jpg

n1553673457_246479_8239366.jpg

maritime158.jpg

n1553673457_246489_8075584.jpg

Theree you go :) I dont have any pictures on this computer of me doing archery, but I will get some :)

pOker wrote:
Everyones photography pictures are amazingg!!
I like doing some photography too..But my real talent is Archery, shooting in competitions..My other talent is graffiti(only on paper, never on buildings)..
Heres some photos;

n1553673457_246479_8239366.jpg

maritime158.jpg

Theree you go :) I dont have any pictures on this computer of me doing archery, but I will get some :)
He is on the wild side!
Is he a son/nephew etc, because he is really really cute!:biggrin2:
I dont know of anyone doing archery.. Is it hard?

he is a bit of a wild boy :)
He is my adopted son, but hes really nephew..my sister passed away and Evan was left as mine..

Archery is very hard..Painful sometimes too. You have to be very accurate.

pOker wrote:
he is a bit of a wild boy :)
He is my adopted son, but hes really nephew..my sister passed away and Evan was left as mine..

Archery is very hard..Painful sometimes too. You have to be very accurate.
Awh, he looks it ;)
:( Im sorry his mother/your sister died. Its very considerate if you taking him in.:)

Awesome work everyone! And this reminded me; I like to make jewlery and paint! Here's some of my stuff:

rosehairnecklace.jpg

Chilean Rosehair Tarantula Theme Necklace. It uses brown and pink stone to match the colors of the species, plus two fangs (from a shed, not a live animal).

magpienecklace.jpg

magpiependant.jpg

Magpie Theme Necklace. Uses snowflake obsidian plus some kind of blue mineral to match the colors of the bird. And there is a hand-painted deer bone pendant (unfortunately I lack a GOOD picture of the pendant). The bone was from a carcass found in the Bitterroot range of Montana that actual magpies were feeding on.

Jackdaw___Gift_Art_by_RandomWiktor.jpg

Jackdaw painting. This was gift art for someone. It's also painted on deer bone; the piece is about 1" wide so it's a tiny painting.

painting1.jpg

painting2.jpg

Merganser painting. Also gift art, though it didn't come out too good (oops).

20555_372710990374_782145374_10198467_971500_n.jpg

Chickadee painting. Also gift art, though again, unfortunately a lot of flaws. I'm still learning!

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
My talent is well I don't really have one. But I love to take photo's of my precious Polar Bears.

preview_500.jpg
Every one has a talent rebecca!!
The polar bear looks tired in the picture:D Its very cute

Well I can play a few different musical instruments. But haven't picked up in long time but I taking photos. Expect new Polar Bear pictures in 2010 I hope :)
Really? I am "sort of" a keyborad player self taught (aka awful);)
what instuments?
Polar bears are cute, but rabbits are maybe a little more:biggrin2:

irishlops wrote:
Well I can play a few different musical instruments. But haven't picked up in long time but I taking photos. Expect new Polar Bear pictures in 2010 I hope :)
Really? I am "sort of" a keyborad player self taught (aka awful);)
what instuments?
Polar bears are cute, but rabbits are maybe a little more:biggrin2:
I took Organ but wasn't as good as my 2 older siblings and dropped it. I learned to play the Clarinet and Flute well and also learned Tenor Sax, French Horn, Trumpet, Drums. I was in a community band that allowed to learned different instruments.

Back