*Blows off dust*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishlops

Reaction score
Hello there! I made a talent thread a few weeks ago and now its back in full glory!
Post any talent.
  • Drawing
  • Painting
  • kniting
  • furnatuire refusishment
  • singing
  • drama
  • web art/desgin
  • Writing
  • Wood work
  • ANY talent not mentioned aswell.
004-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

002-6.jpg

001-9-1.jpg

I cat wait to see other forms of talent, :pinkbouce:

Baking :)

I suppose not really a talent. Here is something I made recently. I enjoy doing it :)

23lfwp4.jpg

I've been told I can sing, and enjoy singing at school and stuff, but I won't be posting any examples lol!

Brandy456 wrote:
I think people are too intimidated to post their own pics.
XD I know I am
those are amazing !

Thank you very much.

I hope other people will share there wonderful talent though.

Grace, that looks very tasty!:D

Wow I love the skull pic that amazing! and I like the peacock too! They are all great pics!
I'm a budding wildlife photographer in my spare time, I've just got back from Orlando last weeks where I took some animal pics, I'll put some on in a moment if it's classed as talent?

WOW! Of COURSE its a talent!
It so good, may I use some of the images for my own talent?

Those are really good! I actually don't think I have ever seen pictures of your bunnies, you should need to use that camera to take me some :)

Well, besides quilting, embroidery, cooking, baking, making a fool of myself regularly in public... My main talent would be photography. I'd like to think of talent as something you just DO and don't have to be taught... But I definitely had to be taught. And am still learning constantly.

Little_Pain_in_the_Bass_by_sunnycait.jpg

Kalopsia_by_sunnycait.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_9906.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_4263.jpg

I do a lot of people photography just... None of it would be okay to post here haha. It's not naughty just... Not for here! :p

wow like the pics!!
Irishlops sure you can use them, no probs.
irishbunny thanks, I will do, I'll try and take some tomorrow with it, if the weather isn't too bad, I'll post them here when I've done them.
My fave animal to photograph is tigers, I got loads of them lol! I think I came back with over 2000 pics of which prob 99.9% were animals!
Plus I'm gonna try and take a pic of the wild dog drawing that I did and post that when I can too.

kirsterz09 wrote:
Irishlops sure you can use them, no probs.
Plus I'm gonna try and take a pic of the wild dog drawing that I did and post that when I can too.
Thank you very much.
I cant wait to see the wild dog.

=================
Any writers on here?

My only real talent is riding (horses)... Hm, maybe I can post a video or something? Maybe some pictures.....

MeAndB44 wrote:
My only real talent is riding (horses)... Hm, maybe I can post a video or something? Maybe some pictures.....
Yeah sure thing! :)I love horse riding.

Viedos can be used aswell for showing drama, singing and sport.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Nice photo's kirsterz09any chance there was some White Bears that love snow in the zoo? Possibly called Polar Bears?? I haven't seen any in over a year. I'm dying over here!!!!! I'm hopping to see them this year tho.
Nope no polar bears infact I don't ever think I've seen one in a zoo yet! :(
Edit: Actually I stand corrected I did see one at Seaworld the other year but because of the low light and glass in the Artic exhibit mst of my pics came out pretty bad but I aim to go back with my new camera at some point and try again :)

I'd like to think I'm a decent writer. I have a novel in the works and am about 120,000 words in so I guess I'd better be a halfway decent writer or I just did a whole bunch of writing for no good reason!

While it isn't the best examples of my work since it is a writing practice blog for unpolished, first draft creative writing, you can see some examples of my writing on my blog. It's called A Novel Idea.

I also dabble in photography. You can see my stuff here.

Examples:
Bighorn_in_Buffalo_by_RandomWiktor.jpg

Portrait_of_a_Mallard_by_RandomWiktor.jpg

Mountains_Over_Lake_MacDonald_by_RandomWiktor.jpg

Unlikely_Camoflauge_by_RandomWiktor.jpg

Holding_Down_the_Fort_by_RandomWiktor.jpg

Here is the wild dog pic as promised they're a bit fuzzy but not too bad, for some reason though I just can't get myself to like it! I didn't take any pics of the buns today as weather hasn't been too great, will try again tomorrow though.

wilddogdrawing001.jpg

wilddogdrawing002.jpg

RandomWiktor wrote:
I'd like to think I'm a decent writer. I have a novel in the works and am about 120,000 words in so I guess I'd better be a halfway decent writer or I just did a whole bunch of writing for no good reason!

While it isn't the best examples of my work since it is a writing practice blog for unpolished, first draft creative writing, you can see some examples of my writing on my blog. It's called A Novel Idea.
Wow, I love the pictures:inlove:
Ill go read the story idea now.

Kistey, I can see the time, deacation and deatil even if its blurry:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back