Blossom mounting Benny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun Mom

Reaction score
I had a big scare earlier when Blossom was goingto town on Benny!! The first thing I thought was "crap I sexed herwrong!" But nope, I insulted her again and there's a definate slitthere. So, I guess girl bunnys do that too. Hopefully I can get herspayed this week. The vet I work for wants her to be atleast 4 lbsbefore we do it and she's probably there by now.

More than likely Blossum is just showing herdominence over Benny. Perfectly natural, and even funny whenthey are the wrong way around lol

Susan

yer same here my females min lops are mounting!!well one of my females are mounting the other really! weird hey but ithink its coz they are going through pubertiy!:)

Yeah it was quite funny especially when theyswapped and Benny was going to town....he was on the wrong endtoo..hahaha. Blossom's not to thrilled about Benny doing it anymore.She'll put it with it for a short time then run away. But Benny didn'tcare at all he kept eating like nothing was going on....silly wabbits!

One thing I can't remember is, if bunnys go into heat like dogs. Dothey? Benny's been neutered for 3yrs and had stopped mounting her forawhile but now he's like a mad man. He's all over her! His nose isvelcro to her butt. He smells her back there, twitches his ears andaway he goes. It's pretty much been non-stop for the past week.

When I adopted my new bun Butterscotch (FrenchLop) i was told by his owner that he was female, but then he startedhumping his sleeping tube and I took a look and sure enough...male. So i really started watching him when he was out withmy mini lop Pepper... but she is very submissive to him and lays herhead down under him. He didn't do anything forawhile but then all of a sudden he began trying to hump her head:laugh:Funniest thing I ever saw. Now they getseperate play times until I get Butterscotch neutered.

At 3am this morning I woke up to my femalemounting my male's head. (They are spayed andneutered) Silly wabbits!

Back