Blog for the Bun-Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) Thanks, Janet!

The doctor at the hospital gave me the antibiotics for MRSA, just in case. I was on them since last Tuesday. I still have a bit more to go...

Well, Will and I went to another zoo yesterday. It was just a cheap county-run one, but neat all the same. I will post pictures later, but I just wanted to post this, too.

Will and I had one of those "if we were to ever break up" conversations. I asked him if he would still take his share of the pets (not that I would mind having them, but just curious). He said that Sammi is his, no matter what. He also said he would fight me for the finches. He likes their beeps and chatters. He even said that he would still have bunny insurance and would even let Sammi be free-run in his apartment. I have "infected" another person with bunny-fever! Woohoo!

:p

kherrmann3 wrote:
Will and I had one of those "if we were to ever break up" conversations. I asked him if he would still take his share of the pets (not that I would mind having them, but just curious). He said that Sammi is his, no matter what. He also said he would fight me for the finches. He likes their beeps and chatters. He even said that he would still have bunny insurance and would even let Sammi be free-run in his apartment. I have "infected" another person with bunny-fever! Woohoo!

We have this convo goes more like over my dead body do you get anyone. :ph34r2

Wow Kelly, so much has happened to you in like 2 weeks. I hope your abcess situation heals up quick. Poor you. The sacrifices you have to make in healthcare.

How do you get Toby so plump? He is very cute. His body is the same plumpness throughout, it's so funny! Maybe with time my Toby will grow plumper. He is a skinny kiddo still. He had parasites when he was 2 months old but we medicated him and did a post-test and he was coccidia free. He is very active so I don't know if that's it. I wish he'd get plumper like your Toby. :biggrin2:

JadeIcing wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:

We have this convo goes more like over my dead body do you get anyone. :ph34r2
:laugh:

kirbyultra wrote:
Wow Kelly, so much has happened to you in like 2 weeks. I hope your abcess situation heals up quick. Poor you. The sacrifices you have to make in healthcare.

How do you get Toby so plump? He is very cute. His body is the same plumpness throughout, it's so funny! Maybe with time my Toby will grow plumper. He is a skinny kiddo still. He had parasites when he was 2 months old but we medicated him and did a post-test and he was coccidia free. He is very active so I don't know if that's it. I wish he'd get plumper like your Toby. :biggrin2:
He would tell you that he's not fat, just fluffy. :p I don't know how he got so plump looking. He's all fluff. I don't feed him anything excessive, either. He gets 1/6 cup Oxbox timothy pellets at 5:00-5:30am, unlimited timothy hay all day, a few craisins every once in awhile (like a dozen a week?), and a salad of romaine at night. We've been mixing his salads up a bit more lately. He used to just get romaine, because that was all that he would eat, but now he loves cilantro, parsley, carrot greens, and just started nibbling kale. Neither bunny will eat the stems of the kale, though. *eyeroll* Picky little bunners...

My abscess is cleared up for the most part. There is still a little lump under the skin, but it should go away slowly, on its own. I will always have a little scar, though. It mostly just looks like a small dimple when I smile. It's not too noticeable. :)

Hey Kelly....

I stopped in at the local pet shop to get some cat food, and of course, ogle over the small & furries. Guess what caught my eye first.... Mini rexes!!!! They were returned by people who were either moving or had kids who lost interest in them.

There was the most friendly opal-colored MR!!! So beautiful and right up to the front of the cage for nose pets!!! The other two were from the same house... a castor and a broken (like Berry-Boo). Not as outgoing as the opal, but I am sure they would come around in time.

Made me wish I had another 2,000 square feet to my house!!! :biggrin2:Mmmmm Mini rexes!!!!

myheart

Everybun is doing well. They are munching and crunching on their salads right now. Will almost forgot to mention that they are almost out of greens. They would not have been happy! They are just cronching away, so I guess they're happy. :D

I should also note that I have a new car. Well, it's new-ish. I bought it from my parents for $1,000. My car is dying, so I figured that I could buy this one before my old one dies completely. It's a white Toyota Corolla. :)

It's from the late 90's or early 2000's. I honestly don't remember! It only has 98,000 miles on it, so it probably has another 98,000 to go! :p I should post pictures of it. I still have my parent's license plate. It's so tacky. My dad loves fishing, and the license plate is "I GO FISH". His other license plate is "F1SHMAN". *eyeroll*

Latest posts

Back