Blaise and Oliver <3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charliesangel888

Reaction score
Hello :D

I haven't been around in a while (I lurk more than I post) but Ithought I would share with you some of my most recent pictures of myboys :D

This is Blaise. He is a 2 year old Holland lop and is a little brat!!

"Here comes the sun, do do do do..."
IMG_0165resize.jpg

IMG_0166resize.jpg

IMG_0167resize.jpg

IMG_0169resize.jpg

Look at those whiskers :love: :love:
IMG_0192resize.jpg

IMG_0219resize.jpg

"Mum, would you like me to pose for you now?"
IMG_0233resize-1.jpg

IMG_0226resize.jpg

IMG_0206resize.jpg

"Booooring!! Lets explore!!"
IMG_0175resize.jpg

IMG_0183resize.jpg

IMG_0188resize.jpg

IMG_0194resize.jpg

IMG_0213resize.jpg

IMG_0215resize.jpg

"Ahhh, time for a wash!"
IMG_0201resize.jpg

IMG_0200resize.jpg

"Pheeew!! I'm tired! Time for some sleep!"
IMG_0141resize.jpg

IMG_0140resize.jpg

And this is Oliver, my 2.5 year old Netherland Dwarf. He is a HUUUGE snuggle bunny and loves cuddles :D

IMG_0245resize.jpg

IMG_0246resize.jpg

"Wash, wash, wash, oooooh I LOVE to wash..."
IMG_0240resize.jpg

"Mum, what are you doing waayy over there?"
IMG_0242resize.jpg

"Betcha can't see me!!"
IMG_0262resize.jpg

And last, but of course not least, my twodoggies Oreo &amp; Cassie. Oreo is a black lab, australian shepherdmix. Cassie is a pure breed aussie :D Both were rescued :D (these picswere from Easter, so sorry about the ears)

Oreo:

IMG_0300resize.jpg

"Look how long my leg us mum :D"
IMG_0323resize.jpg

"Can you see my nose?? :lol:"
IMG_0325resize.jpg

Cassie:

IMG_0310resize.jpg

And here are my two Bridge bunnies Daisy and Charlie. Daisy sadly passed awaylast year, and Charlie 2 years ago :(

Daisy:

DSCN4650.jpg

DSCN4632.jpg

Charlie:

DSCN1347.jpg

Sorry about the loads of pics and I hope you like them :D

Oh, another Oliver on the forum! :D I've got a bun called Olliver, more commonly known as Ollie.

Beautiful buns. :D

Binky free Daisy and Charlie. :pink iris:

Wow great pictures, very cute Bunnies and Doggies. I don't think Blaise is a Brat he looks so innocent.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

SOOOSKA wrote:
Wow great pictures, very cute Bunnies and Doggies.I don't think Blaise is a Brat he looks so innocent.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

Yeah, he looks all innocent, until its time to go back into his cage,or until I want to give him a pet on the nose, or even when he doesn'tget the exact veggies he 'requests' that evening :lol: Oh well, he is acutie and I looove him!:bunnyheart

Its a rabbit harness (just like dogs use):DIt is put around their shoulder blades and chest and thenis securley clasped together.
They are not my favorite things in the world, but we are doing somemaintenance on our runs at the moment and it was too nice of a day tostay inside :D

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments!

Ps- Hey Jess :wave:

wax32 wrote:
Great bunnies! Blaise doesn't look at all happy about his harness. :shock:
You can never get Blaise to look happy! He is extremely cute, but that bun has got some ATTITUDE :shock::D

But he really doesn't mind the harness. I'm not a big fan of thembecause I dont think that they are the safest things (much prefer theirrabbit runs) but it was the first warm day and the buns were itching toget outside in the sun :D Of course I was supervising them at all times:D

Latest posts

Back