birthdays

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw....Happy Birthday!!!

My birthdays on the 8th and my sons is on the 22nd. Ever since he was born my birthdays almost beenforgottenas all the cash gets spent on him. I don't mind really as he's my baby. :) Mothers Day is more important to me now.

Happy birthday!

My brother's birthday is the 10th, and mine is the 21st. I'll finally be turning 18! Yay!

Happy birthday!

Mine is the 14th. I have to work. I work graveyard, and every other week (I work every other week) on Sat the 2 girls I work with and I order pizza at midnight... well, my bday is on a Sat so we're already having our biweekly pizza party, this time hubby will join us and we'll have cake and ice cream, too, so I"m told ;)

Jessi

Happy belated birthday lucylocket!

I'll be 32 on 24th July and my boyfriend is 30 on 22nd July. Also 3 of my close friends have birthdays in July - popular month for giving birth!

I know you asked about humans but my rabbits also have birthdays in July. They will be 3 - Starsky on 15th and Lacey on 31st July.

All my family is celebrating thier birthday this moth except for my mom and brothers.

Me-July 16

my Nana- july 16 lol same b-day

Uncle-july18

my late aunt- july14

cousin- july 26

my friend-july 29

aunt-july 11

cousin-30

Back