Birthday Wishes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
I know you've had a hard day Sweetie. Ijust want you to know how much I value your friendship and all you havetaught me.

May the coming year give you peace joy and happiness.

We love you birthday girl.:magicwand:

Love,
Tina, Dale, Jeremy, Otis, Christa, Hopi, Stormy, Koda & Norman

Dear Grandma,

Me and Christa snuck one to say Happy Birthday Grandma.

We love you bunches,:kiss::kiss::hug::hug:that's from both of us.

Hopi and Christa

My mummie told me you had a rough day so I thought I'd give you a nice Hoppy Birthday message.

[shadow=violet]Hoppy birthday Gypsy[/shadow]

HAPPY, HOPPY BIRTHDAY, GYSPSY.

Sorry you had ahard day. Hope your year ahead is bright and breezy
BUNFAIRY.gif

Jan

Gypsy!!!!

HAPPY HAPPYBirthday, DearHeart!:hug:

You've certainly added so much love, colors, and happiness intomy life since you entered it. Bless your heart. Idon't know what I would've done without you and Raspberry over thesummer. You really pulled me through the muck of losingBuck.

I treasure you more than you'll ever know. Can'tthank you enough for all you do for me and the many people in yourlife.

I hope you have a year that gives you back all the kindness,compassion, and good fortune you give out to the World.

All my Love,

-Carolyn

:embarrassed:Thanks Everyone, I really appreciate it afteryesterdays fiasco . 2 more years andi get to the other side of the hill , whoohoo then the fun really begins lol. Just got to make sure I havea taboggon with multiple Air Bags lol .

For your birthday, can I have hyjynx??

-Carolyn

Sorry you had such a rough day.. :( :(May the first full day of your new year bring nothing but joy andhappiness that will last through out the rest of the year!

:elephant::bunnydance::colors::party::groupparty:

hope you had a wonderful birthday otherthan the few mishaps that you had for the day!!!

happy birthday to a wonderful friend!

Latest posts

Back