Birth Announcement

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
SunnyCait asked me to make this announcement for her and I am happy to oblige- she and her wife Alexis welcomed a BEAUTIFUL little daughter into their lives a few hours ago! They have been planning her adoption for months and Athena Adriana Gabrielle was born early this evening. Athena weighs 5 pounds, 8 ounces and is 18 inches long.

GetAttachment2.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous?!

The new mamas are thrilled to death and Tanner can't wait to meet his new baby sister. Congratulations, Cait and Alexis!

Athena is such a little cutie! What a gorgeous name as well!
[align=left]
congrats.gif
To Cait and Alexis!!![/align]

Oh wow! Congrats! She is so cute! Can't wait for all the pictures you WILL be posting

Congratulations to the wonderful new family!!!!!!

I am so excited for y'all

Congratulations!!!! She is a beautiful little girl!
:bunnydance::stork::party:

Oh my she is perfect. Welcome sweet angel.

Congratulations, Cait and Alexis!!!!!

I love her name! A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl.

Thank you all!!! I absolutely had no idea that I could love another child this much... She's an absolute joy and a doll!!! I adore her utterly and completely... She's perfect!

We spent the day at the hospital with her. She's absolutely perfect. We have nicknamed her Kitty Cat... She makes little meowing sounds and just little weird noises that reminds us of kittens. And she's still got little hairs all over... She's got a furry little tiny bum!!! LOL. So she's our little Kitty Cat. And she's SO strong! She wiggles and she moves her head this way and that. Alexis said something teasingly to her about her long feet, and she flipped her off... This girl is going to be HILARIOUS. She has the greatest timing. She sticks out her tongue too! She is soooo expressive for a newborn! I didn't expect that at all. Well.. the hour she was awake haha! She's doing great! She's healthy as a horse, passing all her little tests. She's such a good baby too! Not a fusser unless she's a hungry fella. Little girls likes to eat that's for sure!

Here are some more pictures... Brace yourself for the awesomeness that is Athena!

Me and my baby
IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

Alexis and my baby
IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

My girls :heart:
IMG_3254.jpg

Kitty Cat loves sleepins...
IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

And she has hair!
IMG_3261.jpg

She has little tiny baby parts...
IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

And her gots owwies on her feetsies...
IMG_3278.jpg

Now... When this girl is awake... WATCH OUT!

"This world... is much more sour..."
IMG_3270.jpg

"Hey guys! I'm not drunk I swears! Just a baby!"
IMG_3273.jpg

"NYAH!"
IMG_3274.jpg

Stretch little Kitty Cat!
IMG_3280.jpg

"I's gettin hungry... Someone feed me!"
IMG_3282.jpg

And then we get sleepy again
IMG_3283.jpg

She's coming home tomorrow!

Omg she is so perfect! I'm in love!

Little Athena is so gorgeous. Cait and Alexis are bringing her home from the hospital today, how awesome is that?!

Back