Binky's NIC condo:)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beccajean220

Reaction score
IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

LOVE IT! I am in the process of making plans for an NIC cage too! i love the decorations! :big wink:

Thanks. I should have covered all the shelves with the argyle fabric. It sweeps off very nicely(the other fabric not so much lol). Does anybody have any ideas on how to keep hay from getting everywhere?

beccajean220 wrote:
Thanks. I should have covered all the shelves with the argyle fabric. It sweeps off very nicely(the other fabric not so much lol). Does anybody have any ideas on how to keep hay from getting everywhere?
when you figure that out, share the wealth! i just dont think that is possible with bunnies lol

of course!

I have that exact same chew log and toy thing with the bell on it, lol... I have the thing with the bell hung lower, my lionhead likes to swing it around until it goes all the way onto her back :p

Beautiful cage (I should say Palace) for a very Beautiful Bunny. She is stunning.

She needs a boy friend to share her house with. :biggrin2:

I agree hay goes everywhere.But what I did in my cages was go to the $ store and bought flexable cutting boards and hung them behind where their hay racks and around the back of the cage. Some stuff still gets behind the cage but not as much. I find it helps.

Susan:weee:

Cage looks great. I have no advice for the hay. Even when my rabbits do not have hay and I have cleaned it all up, there is hay that gets on the carpet still. (My rabbits have hay MOST of the time).

beccajean220 wrote:
All the places to sleep and Binky chooses this lol.

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

awwww so cute!!! i have the same container for my RATS got it all the dollar store, my bunny is to big for it lol
btw what did you use to make your ramps?

Latest posts

Back