Binkys Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is soooooo adorable:heartbeat:

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

better watch her carefully coz i will be flyingto the states to bunnynap her to be my netherland's girlfriend:):colors: (is it a he ora she?)
he saw the picture and fell in love ;)

Elmo8.jpg

he needs more company than the little Elephant at the front of the picture :D
DSC04136.jpg

Thanks Kawaii :)

Here are just a few pictures again.

CIMG1401.jpg

She was giving me a dirty look in this one...
CIMG1413.jpg

CIMG1433.jpg

And like always, flops at the end of the day. Being spoiled isn't easy :bunnydance:
CIMG1426.jpg

CIMG1435.jpg

This one is an old pic of her very young that i found on the camera. Her face is so babyish!
CIMG1173.jpg

Aww I just love me some Binky bun.

I just cannot get over her cuteness. It sounds like she has a ton of personality:wiggle.

Binky is adorable! In some of thosepictures she reminds me a lot of my Lola and Penelope. She isjust gorgeous!!

Thanks a lot Amyand Jade!:hug:Thanks f_j, are your bunnies nethies too?

Some more pictures.

She was going way too fast for me to center this picture. Binkies!
CIMG1453-1.jpg

CIMG1455-1.jpg

CIMG1450.jpg

DBF
CIMG1456-1.jpg

:woohoo! Keep 'em comin'! I love her cute leeeettle face.

its amazing, she is the american version of mybunny!!! exact same personallity. i spoil my bunny too. he runs aroundfor ages then he flops and looks at me. he loves to explore and chewthrough paper. he also knows the sound of his favourite treats andcomes running when i shake the bag!! hahaha. he hasnt discovered thestairs yet because they are wood. but he has the whole of thedownstairs when he is not outside. he is soo soft and always hops on myback!! the only difference is that his ears are shorter than binkies!

Binky is adorable and beautiful!!!

Cait & Elmo

I haven't posted in the forums for so long :? I've visited now and then but I've been pretty lazy lately.

Anyways heres a little update on Binky! (now 7 months old :shock:) She's so much bigger now, but still the same old happy bunny. Well here it is, a few short videos of her compiled into one (taken with my camcorder given to me for my middle school graduation :biggrin2:). Hope it works..my first video attempt?

I don't know how I missed this blog :embarrassed:!

She is so cute, that video is darling. She's so perky with those ears! Is that a soccer ball by the drums? Does she push it around? Cute.

Aww Biny is back! I missed her.

Thanks guys. Yep thats a soccer ball, a mini one. She doesn't really push or kick it around, but she sure does beat it up sometimes :shock:

Latest posts

Back