Binkys Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BinkyRabbit33

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I decided to make a bunny blog formy rabbit, Binky! I've had him for 1 weekand he's anetherland dwarf and hes 2 months old. When I first got him hewould be very scared of me. Now, after a week, he likes tohop up on me when i sit or lay down and he likes to be petted. He stillhates being picked up though! Binky is an energetic, happy, and cuterabbit. He does giant flops that make his whole cage rattle, and whenon carpet, he loves to binky. Unfortunately we have to keep him offcarpet now because he's peed 4 times, I'm going to work on littertraining him. Other things about him is that he poops...A LOT. my momand i tlk about how we think he stores his poop until he comes outtathe cage, then i cant even play with him because all im doing ispicking up turds! Another funny thing about him is that he yawnseverytime he wakes up. Whenever he wakes from a nap, he stretches andopens his mouth VERY wide. Now I'll post some pics of him.

CIMG1089-1.jpg

1st day we got him.

CIMG1090.jpg

also 1st day.

CIMG1091-2.jpg

1 more 1st day.

CIMG1154-1.jpg

CIMG1152-2.jpg

I wasn't kidding, he yawns HUGE :D

CIMG1204.jpg

CIMG1183.jpg

Those are him binkying on his favorite rug!

I can't believe how much bigger he is from the day we got him. thatsall for now, i'll keep you updated with his silly antics and pictureslater. Oh yeah and i'm getting NIC cages shipped to my house this week,I'll post pics of his soon to be cage too.

what a cute little bunny heis!:bunnydance:litter training can be a lot of work. i am trying to dothat and my bun doesnt want to learn. i love his yawn and stretches.

Hi and thanks for the reply! Yes, littertraining will take some time, but i hope he learns. If he doesnt, hisNIC cage will be one tough cage to clean! ;)

What a cutie!!:inlove:

Wow you got great Binky and yawning pics!! You should post them in thephoto philes:DI still haven't gotten a binky or yawning pic,my stupid camera is too slow:whatevah

Hopefully the litter training will come, he is still very young, it'sjust like training a kitten, you gotta give him a little time:)

What a sweet heart! Give him a cuddle and nose kiss for me!

I was a bit frightened by this picture.. WATCH OUT! Wild animal coming to eat you alive! ;):shock:

CIMG1152-2.jpg

Yeahi always liked that picture too:) Yesterday i built Binky a new cage, an NIC one.It took long and was a little difficult at times, but im VERY happywith the end result. He loves it too. Also, when he got this new cagehe had to learn to use the litterbox. I was blown away when i didn'teven have to teach him, he used it on his own on the 1st day! He alsojumps up the different levels like a pro, especially enjoying the 3rdlevel. Every few days i am shocked at how fast he is growing. Since thefirst day i got him to now he looks like he grew 50% bigger, and i onlyhad him for 2 weeks. Well here are some pictures of him in hes new NICcage.

CIMG1206.jpg

CIMG1208.jpg

CIMG1215.jpg

CIMG1210.jpg

Sorry for the darkness on this last one, but i wanted to add in his 3rd floor with his giant pet igloo ;)

P.S. When i see the 2nd picture of him here, he seems to show strikingresemblance to a mini rex. Can you guys see it to? I think he is a mix.

I just have to say:

Your bunny is the most amazingly, squishably, tinest and cutest bunny Ihave ever seen :inlove: Heh heh, maybe even as cute as Ollie (mybunny). ;)

He's going to the top of my bunnynapping list. :inlove:

Rachel :D

he is adorable, he is almost identical to myrabbit cept for the white. mine is plain grey! i love his yawn looksamazing! i find they look sooo cute when they stretch after sleeping.my little guy doesnt like being picked up yet either... but hopefullyover time.

good luck with binky!

Cait and Ådi

Thanks for the comments everyone. I haven'tposted here in a WHILE. Anyway i have some new pictures of Binky's outof cage timeover the past few days.

This one is her binkying, but she was going so fast i couldnt centerit. It reminds me of those movies where theres a race, and the finishis so close that they all look at the picture to see who won. (yes, im:craziness)
CIMG1333.jpg

This is her playing with a couple of new toys.
CIMG1329.jpg

Just sitting around.
CIMG1326.jpg

End of the day, time to relax ;)
CIMG1340-1.jpg

Her escaping the puny barrier i made real quick. (since we dont have cord protectors yet)
CIMG1311.jpg

Binky is sooooo cute! She reminds me of a little horse:rabbithop

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

:biggrin:Thanks!Here are some more pics that i just took a few minutes ago.

Binky who loves to climb stairs
CIMG1371.jpg

And down.
CIMG1372.jpg

Chewing on the camera cord :D
CIMG1381.jpg

And of course, after every playtime she has to rest and relax.
CIMG1375.jpg

CIMG1379.jpg

Can you see her tongue? :brat:
CIMG1376.jpg

What a sweet thing, Awesome pictures!

Latest posts

Back