Binkys and Grooming!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyThieves

Reaction score
Okay, so today marks one week since we broughtour second little bun home to be a buddy for our rather large harlie(who looks even larger next to this little guy!).

They've spent this week recuperating from their surgery, living incages next to each other, exploring the other one's cage, rompingaround the dining room under careful supervision. All seemedto be progressing nicely.

Just when I thought it couldn't be any better, both bunnies startingadding in a binky here and there to their play and today they aregrooming each other! WAHOO!!!!! Of course we stillhave the occasional mount (which looks pretty silly when the little onetries it bc he's only as big as the other oneshead!).Sometimes they layside bysideor face to face and sniff each other or groom.Most of the time, they are looking for trouble. This morningI found Fudgey, the big guy, up on the dining room table trying to eatjelly beans out of the bowl!!!! Must smell like fruit!

It's so exciting to watch this happening! I was veryconcernedthat this was going to take a long time and thatthey might not tolerate each other. I can't believe how wellthings are going! Is there something I'm missing? Is there achance they will later decide not to like each other? Canbonding between two males really happen this quickly and smoothly?

Latest posts

Back