Binkying Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I just had to share this story, it's making me laugh.

Last night I went out to say good night to my boys, make sure theirdoors were shut tight and check their hay supply, as I normally do.Well Mocha was in a really good mood, I look over at the wire front ofhis hutch and he starts shaking his head in his happy little way andthen starts binkying on the spot right in his cage, well about the 2ndor 3rd time he did this he hit the rood of his hutch, quite literally!He seemed almost shocked when he landed again that the roof had stoppedhis binky! He looked at me as if he didn't know what to do and lookedalmost mad that someone had put a roof in his way and over his head!The look he had just killed me, I keep seeing it and start laughing allover again.

Laura, Mocha, & Spice

Last night I gave Baby a 1/2 a strawberry to seeif she liked it. A few minutes later she was running aroundin her cage and binkying and when she would binky, she would hit theside of her cage. I felt bad for her. I had to openit up and pet her and let her out for a minute to binky at her lieser.:D

lmao, I felt bad, but I was laughing too hard at his antics to feel too bad for the little guy. He must be mad at me, lol.

*laughs*

That's hysterical. They're so rarely caught off guard andthey get so made when they are. I can just see that madface.

Unfortunately, when I get "The Look" from Tucker, it only makes melaugh harder. I always regret it because he always returnsthe emotion by doing something he knows isn't right.

-Carolyn

I love the indignant look on their little faceswhen they do something silly and then "we" laugh at them. Its enough tosend me scurrying to the fridge for a yogurt drop to make up forit..Jezebel likes to run full gallop from one side of the room toanother and a few times has miscalculated her stops~needless to say thewall stops her, she is hilarious and Jade from her lounging pose seemsto just raise an ear at her as if to say "pleeeeeeeese, yourinterrupting me, can you keep it down over there?"

Cher

lmao! I can so picture them doing that, thanks for laughter and the great description!

Back