Binky went outside today.. Photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want your goats!!! I loooove goats and I have been wanting some for a long time. Ok I just want to move in with you....Can I? I cook..clean and love and care for all pets. I think mE and my pets would make a great addition to your home. You can think about it and get back to me. :big wink:

:pJenk wrote:
gmas rabbit wrote:
Okay, Benjamin and I have our bags packed ready to leave, anyone else coming and living in your back yard, we'll just pick up on the way.
ROAD TRIP!!! :big wink::weee::pinkbouce::yahoo:

I'm in IL, gmas. Hope that's not too far for you to swing by and get me. :biggrin2:
ME ME ME!!!!!! I GET DIBBS ON THE GOAT ENCLOSURE :p

I love your mini farm! I'm going to do that some day when we own our house (renting for now). It is just cuteness over load! :inlove:

Wouldn't it be cool if we really could have an RO convention and meet people in real life?

Must_Love_Pets wrote:
I want your goats!!! I loooove goats and I have been wanting some for a long time. Ok I just want to move in with you....Can I? I cook..clean and love and care for all pets. I think mE and my pets would make a great addition to your ho

me. You can think about it and get back to me. :big wink:

Hey u want to come take care of all the pets..clean pens, feed, water, completely take care of them.... Your on...come on to va..xoxoxxoxo

Must_Love_Pets wrote:
I'll start packin :biggrin:I can do it all day long taking care of a farm of animals. It's my dream and I am 37 years old. LOL

Lol, well u might not like the winters here.. So u better pack some serious heavy winter clothes, year before last we had soooo much snow.

Oh and now that iam thinking about that please don't let it snow like that for a long time..then I didn't have outdoor animals,,ayayaya

I cant imaginer trudging in the snow every day to take care of them..they might just have to be moved into the garage..hahahajheheheh

Ameliasaur wrote:
Your life. Is awesome.
:surrender

Ha ha ha ha! I was thinking the same thing!!

Great animals by the way!! I wish you were closer, my daughters would LOVE LOVE LOVE your house! LOL I just sent the link to my oldest daughter, she is going to freak..... a pink chicken AND a mini pig with rabbit AND goat.

Holy Crap!!! Are the only words that can come out of my mouth!!! U have such a amazing home and i agree with both plasticbunny and jenk can i come live with u!?!? lol Ur chicken is one of the craziest i have seen and then ur goats ur pig i should my fiance ur chicken and he went "Holy Crap I WANT IT!!!" lol wow. And My Californian i have picked up is probally almost the size of ur flemish, the lady had the 2 outside and she didnt have in door cages, and since my holland passed away i thought well these 2 need a new home why not try it and see. But wow i would love to have ur home

Latest posts

Back