Binky went outside today.. Photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owataqt

Reaction score
I have had binky now for about 3 weeks, she is getting so big.. She is around 11 weeks old and loves to be petted.. Problem, a little too much..she walks up to u and nips u every time she wants you to love her..errr..

Temps dropped down to the 80s here today so I took my mini micro pig outside today and Binky my flemmish giant. They both loved it.

Here's why I decided they needed to go outside..LOL

August2011089.jpg

I have alot of animals.. So I knew I could place Binky insidenthe goat pen and she would have tons of room to explore and be kept safe..

My goats are almost 4 months old and loved all over binky and gabby my mini pig

Heres binky and gabby in the house..pig
August2011094.jpg

August32011064.jpg

But here is Binky chilling under the tree
August32011075.jpg

August32011087.jpg

August32011093.jpg

Binky meets the 11 month old peacock and peahen

U know I just realized, wowzer all my animals are still babies..hehhe

And yes, I have a pink chicken too
August32011095.jpg

O...M...G... An adorable bun and a mini micro pig??? It's all too much.... My head shall explode from the cuteness factor.
:pullhair:

In all seriousness, thank you for sharing photos of your adorable family.

Jenk

Wow - I'm not sure which excites me more - seeing Binky - or seeing the little piggie! So cute....and a pink chicken???

Thanks so much for sharing - I'm glad Binky is doing well.

Just remember - show Binky you're the boss by lightly holding her head down when she nips at you...

I do..I hold her head down for a second.. And she nips again..I hold her head down again and she nips..errrrrrrrrr

Maybe it is just no hard enough? My piggy is like cujo..lol, she came 2 weeks ago and my dogs I find they want nothing to do with binky.. And nothing to do with gabby ..so I introduced them..they for now adore each other.

Xoxoxo

I basically hold it down until they submit if they're stubborn.....usually up to a minute if need be. (That's what my flemish do to each other).

TinysMom wrote:
Wow - I'm not sure which excites me more - seeing Binky - or seeing the little piggie! So cute....and a pink chicken???
I don't know how, but I managed missed the last photo the first time around. A pink chicken??? Whhhaaaa??? That's not its natural coloration, is it? Either way, I am intrigued!

Jenk

Ahhhh.. That is what iam doing wrong..I just push her head down for a sec

I just love binky..she is a cuddle bug..as in.. She loves to be loved

But many times..I see her come near me, and freak..and get up.. Before her teeth nip me.. She is I don't beleive trying to be mean..it's like today, I bring her inside and iam sitting on the floor, I reach and pet her..stop..she moves forward to me and bites into my pants leg, first it's a sniff then a bite..then I pet her.. To see if she is being mean, or its her way of telling me,,love me.... But then when I stopped she moved in closer and bit down..I tapped her head down, and put my hand back down, she goes to nip my legg again..I tap her head down..nip again..I got up

So iam going to hold her head down longer then next time

Thank u for sharing that

I really want to enjoy her, but the nipping is driving me nuts..
Xoxox

She was originally dyed pink, to be apart of a wedding.. From that day on, she has been the hit of the backyard..lol, she was picked up for calendars, magazines..etc.. So I keep her pink

I just dye her every few months..with what the vet friend of mine..gave me to use on her
2011-03-07194426.jpg

2012056.jpg

2011-03-05144229-1.jpg

And yes, she hangs in the house alot too..lol
2011-03-05144511.jpg

Piggy... Is... Smaller... Then... Bunny...

TOOOOOO ADOOOORABLLLLLE!

Honestly, that has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!

OMG, I want your chicken!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

:weee::pinkbouce::weee::pinkbouce::weee::pinkbouce::weee::pinkbouce::weee:

Seriously, is it possible to have a pet chicken, one that you keep as an indoor pet?

plasticbunny wr
Seriously, is it possible to have a pet chicken, one that you keep as an indoor pet?
Indeed, it is possible to have an indoor--or even a mostly indoor--pet chicken. I've heard that they make excellent pets in terms of personality. My only qualm would be the potential mess of feathers and poop. (If one has breathing problems, it's not a good idea to have pet birds, much less a house-roaming chicken.)

Still, the idea of a brightly-colored chicken literally ruling the roost is rather appealing. Heh.

Jenk

Oh my, I would LOVE to get a chicken one day! Hmmm...

The only issue is, I kind of have a problem with poop being everywhere :rollseyes. Well, guess I'll have to wait until I move somewhere with a larger backyard!

Great pictures.

I so want that Piggy. One day!!! How big will Gabby get? Is she an indoor Piggy?

One of our Pet Stores has a Pot Belly Piggy, OMG I think I squelled loader then the pig when I saw her. I petted her and fell in Love. Better then a man any day. LOL her name is Petunia they call her Toonie.

More pictures of all petsplease.

Susan:)

SILKIEDIAPER.jpg

Yes, u can have a house chicken..I have special diapers, if and when they are inside.

My chickens are now all outside.. But sometimes, my silkies..come inside the house for a day or two..

But..but.. If I had just one chicken and wanted it to be a house pet, could u make it an indoor pet.. Absolutely.. But for me chickens love being outside and pecking and dirt baths etc.. But sometimes special circumtqnces arrive and one must or just ends up with a special chicken that either wants nothing to do with other chickens, stands by the door and pecks till u let it in..lol, yes that happens, or isn't for some reason accepted by it's flock members and wants to be inside.. Yes, I have seen this happen and it's actually better inside and safe then outside.
Xoxo

Latest posts

Back