Binky paper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tundrakatiebean

Reaction score
Here is my next english paper, definition of a binky ;)it's supposed to be a paragraph long.

One of the most reassuring, amusing, and heart-warming moments in the ownership of a pet rabbit is their first binky. A binky is one of many ways a rabbit communicates with its owners or companions. Binkies usually consist of a rabbit jumping up in the air while shaking its head and twisting its body before landing. This is the biggest and most obvious expression of joy in a rabbit’s physical communication. Often first time rabbit owners are confused and concerned when seeking a binky for the first time, often commenting that their rabbits are ‘spazzing out’ or ‘seizuring in mid-air.’ Once a rabbit’s owner understands what a binky is, they can enjoy viewing their rabbit’s confession of glee.

That's a PERFECT definition! :D

Great!! However, I'm pretty sure that it should be "seizing in mid-air". Just pointing it out since it's for an English class! :biggrin2:

Very good!

Hi Katie! "Seizuring" isn't technically a word. It's not in the dictionary (you can check out dictionary.com if you want to see for yourself). If someone is having a seizure, they are seizing, not seizuring. I know it sounds weird, but English is crazy sometimes! I just wanted to point it out since it's for an English class. Other than that, I think your definition is spot on! Will you post the whole paper for us to read? :dude:

Thanks Shiloh, didin't realize that (neither did my mom the english minor :p) And that IS the whole paper, it's only supposed to be a paragraph long ;)

And Dawn, thank you! I didn't see that!

One of the most reassuring, amusing, and heart-warming moments in the ownership of a pet rabbit ishis/her first binky.

Once a rabbit’s owner understands what a binky is,he/she can enjoy viewinghis/her rabbit’s confession of glee.

Hello,

I would just also point out some pronoun problems :)Great definition!

Latest posts

Back