Binky madness!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callaway

Reaction score
I haven't been feeling too good but lately my mommy has been showering me with attention! I've been showing them my excitement! Just binkying like crazy!!!!! Today I actually binkied into my house. I should do this more often! Mommy gives me even more attention!! Wait... No scratch that. Daddy likes to pick me up after. Said it was cute. Boo. I don't like being picked up. Guess mommy has to make it up!

ifs you don't wanna be picked up and snuggled after da binkies, you hasta THUMP, THUMP when da hoomun gets close and then sprint off into a bunny 500 so they can't catched you!

it works mostly, 'cept when mummy gets stubborn and says that all the thumping and running just maked her wants to snuggles me eben more just to prove to me dat "snuggles no hurt". dey do TOO hurt! dey hurt my pride, dat tha hooman was able to catched me even with my superior speed and agility!

I thumps a TON. if I think she's eben finking about picking me up, I thump-thump-thump!! den when she puts me back down, I's thump lots more and run up in da condo and gives her the butt something FIERCE! she just laffs and says "silly Nala!" :pssd:

I dont like thumping :( it just makes mommy say "oh knock it off callaway". What am I supposed to knock off? Thumping leaves me with unanswered questions... :waiting:.... Ill stick with running away from Daddy! Probably just binky when he not home! :brat::brat:

Back