Binky Free, Pepper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basil

Reaction score
My dear bunny Pepper crossed over the rainbow bridge last night and she will be dearly missed.

She was with us for 7 years and passed away at the age of about 10. She had progressive arthritis that while managed couldn't have been comfortable and she got to the point where she could no longer move, and no longer make it to her water dish or the litterbox. We had her put to sleep last night.

She was a unique rabbit as they all are. She didn't like to be touched much, and had an attitude but was more snuggly in the end when I had to bathe her. We liked to call her our little goth bunny :) She had free range of the house and would go on nightly adventures through all of the rooms of the house, doing her patrols to make sure everything was 100% safe for us.

Rest peacefully Pepper and binky free with Sage and Basil

I am so sorry for your loss. Pepper's personality comes through in what you wrote. I can picture her patrolling your home in the wee hours, making sure all was well. I know she was grateful for all the love and freedom you gave her. She had a long and wonderful life with you and you made the most loving decision of all for her. My heart goes out to you.

:rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

Oh no, I hate to see Rainbow bridge announcements :(

Binky free sweet Pepper, we'll see you at the Rainbow Bridge

:pink iris::rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris::rip:

Latest posts

Back